• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C battle royale

and protag-kun ressurects over and over until PIS stops Protagonist from using his powers

because its to see who is the strongest. The fact tht it makes ac character lose is the point of it

Wise Use of Time or Bakura time stop and kills anyone who doesn't resist that. Then if Bakura lives he death manipulates before getting wiped.

Whoa does Sam have the Colt? It's not under his standard equipment but he has an effect of it under his powers and abilities

Well, the Colt is currently destroyed, but it's already been in his possession for more than enough time to be considered "standard equipment"

Jason gets destroyed by the Colt so I doubt it. Besides that version of Jason isn't all that special and Sam is technically a much better fighter with better equipment (Colt being one of them)

With all of the haxy characters here, I know it's a little odd to do someone else, but Composite Human is definitely gonna take down Yandere-chan. While Yandere is very intelligent, being able to learn many things at her school and she has a wide variety of weapons, she is still a high school girl, and is nowhere near as skilled in hand-to-hand combat as CH. If Yandere comes at CH with anything, from a knife to a syringe to a katana, CH will just easily outmaneuver her, disarm her, and put her down with her own weapon. Unless anyone has any arguments against this, than Yandere-chan has forever been separated from her senpai.

Nico-v11 said:
Jason gets destroyed by the Colt so I doubt it. Besides that version of Jason isn't all that special and Sam is technically a much better fighter with better equipment (Colt being one of them)
Isn't this Jason Supersonic? He could dodge a Colt shot. If this is not Supersonic Jason, then he gets killed also.

I am reading

I see absolutely nothing that says it can deal with passive time slow

Moving on

Unless he were to blitz Protagonist immediately out of all the others he still gets slowed.

Gargoyle One said:
I am reading
I see absolutely nothing that says it can deal with passive time slow

Moving on
Pis kills him because time slow does not afect 4D plot manipulation

Back