• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B horror bracket

I don't mind giving up a spot if it means letting someone else join in.

Yeah, I changed mine since the characters I originally posted didn't really have that much hax.

The only rule we have for hax is that if said hax ability is a higher tier then the character itself, it will not be included

Alrighty, all slots are filled up (but just for fun I'm going to add 2 other profiles and characters)

Isnt Bendy somewhat too haxful due to his Low-High Regenerationn? He should be disqualified.

Many other characters possess hax like Mind Manipulation, Non-Corporeality and Death Manipulation. So my answer is no.

No this is a tournament for 9-B horror characters. The only hax rule for this tournament is that if a character has an ability that is a higher tier (Say for instance Rip the Cat's Ghost Tornado which is 8-A) then it wouldn't be allowed for balancing reasons.

Back