• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Underdog Brackets Round 4

Froggit danmaku's with attacks that hit the soul, and he's attuned to his soul soo she'd need proficient hits to even kill him while one attack from him kills her.

The soul attacks are magic based and the forceField is made of magic so in all likelihood It can protect her against the soul attacks.

That's a false equivalence. Not only are said soul attacks, soul attacks while standard magic in MLP from what I can see are energy blasts/forcefields, but you never answered my question on how he can not one-shot her when she has no resistance to soul attacks.

Froggit may hit the soul but bypassing durability isn't listed on his profile. It's likely it's soul manipulation is pretty weak compared to other monsters.

Ok so attacking a soul on someone who has no resistance would one-shot them. Also even if it's weak compared to other monsters, that doesn't suddenly make his soul manip not one-shot. The reason they don't one-shot Frisk is because they have a resistance.

I asked Psycho if it could oneshot Sweetie Belle and he said it couldn't. Also it may work a bit differently but it's still magic. Have soul attack shown to go through forcefields like this?

Wouldn't Froggit's soul attacks just damage the soul of Sweetie Belle? He's never shown the ability to one shot.

Also you are the one that needs to prove that Froggit's soul manipulation can pass through Sweetie's forcefield. Soul magic in Undertale has never shown the ability to do such.

Pyscho's wrong.

He's never shown the ability to one-shot against a person who has a resistance. I don't know how many times I need to reiterate that. Hitting your soul and you have no resistance would naturally one-shot you, that's literally one of the main reasons why Sans wins a lot of his threads.

Evidence of absence is a thing.

Froggit isn't sans and is nowhere near his level of soul manipulation. It's likely it just damages her soul and her forcefield and telekinesis are enough to counter FF's danmaku.

Ok so again >No resistance >It's an attack to the soul That's a one-shot.

I already brought up what's wrong with the forcefield.

I overlooked it tbh. Thank you for pointing it out.

Also, Final Froggit is supposed to be 30x stronger than Sans in attack, so he is much superior. Sans only one shots because of durability negation that bypasses Frisk/Charas Soul Resistance. So if Froggit just makes the slightest hit, GG.

How about we whittle it down to regular Froggit? They dont usually like to fight as they are cowards.

They still have Soul Manipulation though, but there are at least 2 characters resistant to Soul Manipulation in this bracket so... We should wait for Dusty's input, I guess.

You should probably switch out Froggit with an other character. It wouldn't really be a underdog bracket if one if characters oneshot most of the other characters.

And now I will revise my comparison.

Attack: Baraka, while weaker than many other MK fighters, he should not be too below Scorpion, who incinerates people requiring 295.25871105 megajoules compared to Sweeties 35.40 megajoule scaled feat from Scootaloo.

Durability: Baraka, see attack.

Speed (its unequal as it doesnt say that its equalized): Baraka, Superhuman > Sweeties Peak Human

Lifting Strength: Sweetie, 25 > Barakas 5

Stamina: Baraka, Superhuman > Sweeties Average

Range: Baraka, goes tens of meters with projectiles compared to Sweeties extended range with magic.

Intelligence: Baraka, as he is pretty skilled and unpredictable. Sweetie does not have combat smarts since she hasnt been in a fight that much.

Experience: Easily Baraka, since Sweetie doesnt have any actual fighting experience, and Baraka, despite losing his fights, was able to keep up.

Abilities: Im gonna say Baraka. He can be a very unpredictable opponent, such as making long leaps or even flipping behind Sweetie to catch her off guard. Sweetie may have her telekinesis and shields, but Baraka can catch her off guard with those reflexes to the point she cant keep up. With Mid-Low Regen, that makes him tougher to take down.

Ok, this is not even close. Baraka AP and skill stomps tbh. Sweetie has no way to take down Baraka due to his unpredictability. While Baraka has lost almost every fight hes been in, thats because those opponents were much stronger than Sweetie by absurd amounts, but he was able to keep up with them, hence he downscales.

Back