• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Destroyers (GRACE)

Plagg is a god. One of Destruction.

They are the same character, just in different realities. One were Beerus doesn't knows what Camembert is.

There is other evidence that Beerus is Plagg, they were both the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs

I vote for Beerus here, unlike Goku, Beerus can breathe in space and use attacks with large size and range, and when Beerus sees Cat Blanc using a galaxy-sized attack, he will undoubtedly used hakai

Lollipop The King said:
Beerus via... I dunno, he just needs to point at him whereas Cat Blanc needs to make a Cataclysm.
Beerus also need to say "Hakai" to EE him but I'll count it regardless

Nitro90 said:
Can't Beerus also nullify the Cataclysm blast?
he can, if he could nullify goku's kamehameha which is mostly likely stronger than his universe shattering punches

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Beerus is mych more likely to hakai first then nullify the blast anyway, so he still wins
yeah and besides that he wants to end things quickly. so he would hakai him straight away

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Beerus is mych more likely to hakai first then nullify the blast anyway, so he still wins
I agree with that but Ki is energy and he's profile say he can negate energy attacks

Cataclysm isn't really energy in the sense ki is, so I have no idea how it would work. I mean, they would assume it's ki attacks but they wouldn't know it's not

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Cataclysm isn't really energy in the sense ki is, so I have no idea how it would work. I mean, they would assume it's ki attacks but they wouldn't know it's not
it doesnt matter. that attack requires charging while hakai is instantaneous

Back