• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C My Hero Academia

Fine to me.

And One for All does probably increase your durability.

Base Deku is probably far weaker then even 5 or 20 percent deku tbh.

I think.

@Therefir

Newton's Third Law.

If Izuku can punch harder without hurting himself, then his durability increased.

i honestly think Deku w/out one for all shouldnt be 8-C BUT when he uses the power it can placed for his 5%

@Reppuzan But if the percentage of One For all is too high, his bones would break.

Also, Base Deku has Building level durability because he can withstand several explosions from Bakugou, he should scale from Shinso who can slightly hurt him.

Depends, I'm arguing that some characters should scale from Deku without OFA, who is stated to be stronger than someone who can slightly hurt him.

Thats all good but i think backwards scaling kinda doesnt work as there is no way to know how strong is a character (In tones of TNT etc) and it may lead to scaling problems later on

ah thanks man! also can u let yur friend know that i really appreciate him w/ calc & that i know hes busy as well yet he still goes to calc

Back