• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-B Match) Toko Fukawa vs Kirito (Aincrad)

Kirito has a big AP advantage here and more abilities and hax

Yeah Kirito is immensely more haxed and has x4.82 stats advantage. Only thing Toko has is really the LS, which is thousands times higher. And maybe mobility, but dunno Kirito on that.

is there anything i can do to fix that.

like remove the bloodlust and knowledge?
That would certainly help but I'd have to review his profile in more details to actually see if it's not a stomp or something

how about closing the distance a little more or is it the opposite?
Probably the opposite since Kirito is primarily a close quarters fighter and is definitely more skilled with a sword than Toko😣 even if they weren't aware from the start kirito can negate stealth due to his search ability

I'm honestly not sure since but it'd still either be best to leave it where it is or make them closer anyways since Kirito's longest range attacks can go up to hundreds of meters

so what's her starting move/opening move when she's bloodlusted
Doesn't really have much in attacks aside from her standard melee attacks but she dies have some special moves in UDG she can uses like a spirit bomb made with energy and scissors that is one ranged move she has and that should probably be tens of meters actually

Doesn't really have much in attacks aside from her standard melee attacks but she dies have some special moves in UDG she can uses like a spirit bomb made with energy and scissors that is one ranged move she has and that should probably be tens of meters actually

oh thanks for the info

sorry if this is a bit offtopic

but why is everyone in danganronpa a psychopath/bat-shit insane?

oh thanks for the info

sorry if this is a bit offtopic

but why is everyone in danganronpa a psychopath/bat-shit insane?
No prob and geez where do I even start there lol there's a lot to get into with that even My favorite characters from the series are the some of the most batshit crazy

Checked his profile and yeah, guess he's not affected by the CRT and stay at High 8-C snap finger
Oh if u mean the one's that raised the high 8-C+s to 8-B keebs wouldn't scale because he's a V3 character and they don't scale to the other mainline stuff since V3 is in a different world

Checked his profile and yeah, guess he's not affected by the CRT and stay at High 8-C snap finger
There's a pretty good reason on his profile.

Note: Do not scale characters in Danganronpa V3 from characters in the main storyline of Danganronpa. Danganronpa V3 is separated from the main storyline due to the story of V3 existing outside of the the main storyline, which was considered a fictional series in the V3 world.

Back