• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament of P&A: Wolf vs Starscream

So if Wolf does somehow get offed by Starscream despite him practically Skill Stomping him, does he respawn in Tokyo or back in wherever Sekiro takes place?

So if Wolf does somehow get offed by Starscream despite him practically Skill Stomping him, does he respawn in Tokyo or back in wherever Sekiro takes place?
Yeah. He can resurrect twice and his last one BFRs him to his statue which is basically a Bonfire in Sekiro

Wolf has inferior Lifting Strength, also canonically, Sekiro just stays unconscious for 24 hrs rather than getting BFR'd, that's what I think other Sekiro supporters agreed on. I think Starscream's only hope is to pull off Sekiro's limbs which I'm pretty sure he doesn't do in character because it seems to be the thing that immobilizes Sekiro while not killing

If Sekiro is laying on the floor defenseless for 24 hours, game mechanics aside, what stops him from just being murdered again, immediately? That seems worse than simply reviving. Unless he has some automated passive sleep inducement that kicks in when this happens that would affect a machine.

If Sekiro is laying on the floor defenseless for 24 hours, game mechanics aside, what stops him from just being murdered again, immediately? That seems worse than simply reviving. Unless he has some automated passive sleep inducement that kicks in when this happens that would affect a machine.
He does kinda have to be killed past his existent resurrections. It's his last resurrection that puts him to sleep

Essentially the guy can revive twice normally and if he dies after said revivals, that 24 hour thing happens

So we can just ignore the 24 hour and 'needs to incap via ripping off limbs' comment then, yea? If he's sleeping for 24 hours, he lost 24 hours ago. Kinda hard to tell who wins when starscreams profile clearly needs work and just says 'built-in arnaments'.
90% of wolfs ability list is either resistances to things not being used, ways he hits people he's not fighting, amps that likely don't make up the stat difference or things that wouldn't work on a walking machine. (also he has accelerated dev listed twice not sure why)
Starscream also has buffs but also has summons. But like his arnaments, it doesn't really explain how those work, like at all. Just 'they're strong enough to hurt X'.
So I have a lot of questions.

How much ammo does wolves ranged weapon have? Infinite? Does it scale perfectly to his sword swings, or no? Are his stat amps on a time limit? Does it take him long to actually activate them?

How does all spark anything work? How many summons, how fast can he make them? Is that buff temporary, is it big, does it effect speed? What are his 'standard' arnaments.

Like I'd say Wolf wins fairly easily based on the profiles but that's largely because Starscream's profile is blatantly lacking.

Wolf's ranged weaponry has no discernible limit due to them being Spirit Emblems. His candy buffs are about 45 seconds in-game. Also his equipment is more important than his powers and abilities. Phoenix Umbrella tanks missiles pretty well given it tanks other explosions, and any of Starscream's ranged arsenal can be avoided with the Mist Raven, which allows Wolf to phase through attacks.

Regular shurikens probably don't but gouging top is explicitly made to bite through one's guard. Sekiro's amps are him biting down on candy so it should be easy.

Then imma vote wolf fra unless someone who actually knows transformers can fill in the details on what the hell starscream can even do

I'm literally the only guy on this entire platform who knows those games inside and out and I'm pretty sure Starscream is ******.
Which is an understatement.

Besides blocking attacks with the shield, Wolf can just teleport out of attacks with the feather, or just dodge out of the way with his grappling hook.

Also this is Starscream. Textbook narcissist and 10/10 won't take a tiny opponent like Wolf seriously. The only way this battle is ending is Wolf pretending to be dead, Starscream unknowingly picking him up and then getting a Mortal Blade to the head.

Back