• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[8-2-0]Skeleton gotta see a dinosaur's panty - Brook vs Ulti

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
let's see what happens :)

battle's in an infinite Superflat Minecraft world
speed is >not< equalized
Ulti starts in base form

(One of the) best boi(s): noninho, Padaruyos, Kachon123, TheMonkeMan, Pedonar, KobsterHope07, Darkvie123, SatellaTheWoE
37adaf534f50e53101c22661152d5dbd.jpg

(One of the) best girl(s): Ryuga21, Kailone
ulti_one_piece_valusy_fan_art_style_ep1_by_valjacko_dgc170q-fullview.jpg

incon:

Last edited:
Brook shouldn't do very well one-on-one against someone who is a master of haki. I mean, if this was Page One he could probably have better win-cons.

Voting Ulti via far better AP and Dura, Haki and LS.

Brook shouldn't do very well one-on-one against someone who is a master of haki. I mean, if this was Page One he could probably have better win-cons.

Voting Ulti via far better AP and Dura, Haki and LS.
Well, she can't do much against his debuffing music nor his speedblitzing or his ice-on-the-soul thing
I also wouldn't put the AP and Dura as advantages cuz they're not only on the same tier, it's not that hard to compare Brook to g3, which zoan Ulti's comparable to...too.

But anyway, counting your vote and my own for Brook via speedblitzing, immo type 2 and ice manip

Haki resists the majority of DF abilities. Sure Brook is faster but he can't even harm her due the AP difference and she has precog.

Brook downscales from Robin (which downscales from Black Maria) and Ulti is superior to Base Luffy in base and superior to Gear Third Luffy in her hybrid. Brook also has no good dura feats, immo is useless if he Will have all of his bones reduced to dust.

a master of haki.
Gotta add here:
We can't exactly call Ulti a haki "master", and:

Initial buso will not affect this battle much, as it could take off the DF abilities Brook uses in his sword but his skill is way beyond that (we can even say that his usual way to battle is to only use his DF when blitzing the enemies, not 100% of the time) and it needs conscient use, which is complicated for a speedgap of 1.999x (as none of them have calcs, considering baselines to say this)

Kenbunshoku tho, can affect how this battle will work. The problem for Ulti is that the mind reading and similar abilities require conscient usage, while the full-on precog via seeing the future is very restricted ("and occasionally have premonitions of the very brief future") so she might have trouble dodging >some< of his attacks, still.
he can't even harm her due the AP difference
Soooo
Here's the thing:
Ulti starts on her base form, which is comparable to Luffy in base, which is tiered in:
"6-C, higher with Gear 2nd, High 6-C with Gear 3rd"
So her actual scaling is 6-C when the battle starts.
Considering when she gets in Zoan form, she's comparable to g3, yeah.
But you're wrong when you say he downscales from Robin, via the description telling us he actually upscales from her (incapped people who took hits from her).

Meaning the diff exists, yeah, but it's not as large as you say.

and she has precog.
As I explained earlier the glimpses of the future are limited and demands conscient usage.
I don't say that Brook will end her before she uses Kenbunshoku and Zoan form, but to use both she will be getting some damage from him first (bro speedblitzed even f***ing Mama, and dodged an attack from Black Maria, whose first description for a speed tier is the exact same as Base Ulti).

immo is useless if he Will have all of his bones reduced to dust.
This is actually impossible as the AP diff is not this large.

Ulti has pretty good Buso, every hit with it is gonna take a chunk out of Brook.
It's only Initial state and Brook is a fast af boi

She'll be like a Bloodborne boss fight for him, where if she hits it hurts more than when he hits, but it is in no way impossible for mah man

Ulti has strong Haki and her endurance is crazy good (didn't die from Big Mom's 6-A attacks, for one)/ I think she takes this.

Huh, why is Base Ulti rated at High 6-C when she supposedly scales to base Luffy (who is 6-C)

But going by the profiles, Ulti has a humongous AP advantage here since she's already High 6-C in base.

Huh, why is Base Ulti rated at High 6-C when she supposedly scales to base Luffy (who is 6-C)

But going by the profiles, Ulti has a humongous AP advantage here since she's already High 6-C in base.
imma try to talk to a mod about making a quick CRT for it, because AP shouldn't be a matter here like that

Ulti has strong Haki and her endurance is crazy good (didn't die from Big Mom's 6-A attacks, for one)/ I think she takes this.
that a vote?

Voting Brook.

He has the higher starting AP by 3x (150.745702676 Gigatons vs 50.2485675587 Gigatons), and his go-to move "Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu" is fast enough to Blitz.

When combining Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu with his Devil Fruit, Brook's attacks have 2 types of durability negation. Freezing Ulti's blood as well as cutting her soul. Ulti has no real way to defend against this as even though Haki protects against Soul Manipulation, Brook's attack would be far to fast for her to react.

Even if Ulti does end up surviving until she'd be able to activate her Zoan Form, I still don't see her winning here. Brook could just use Nemuriuta Flanc or Party Music to incapacitate her via soul-based hypnotizing and sleep manipulation so that he can land a finishing move. Even if she does end up getting close enough to attack him, his Soul Parade would instantly freeze her (freezes anything he blocks), and we know his ice also stops/nullifies the energy behind attacks, so her slightly superior AP wouldn't help much here.

If Ulti does end up grabbing Brook and utilizing her LS like she did against Luffy, he'd just remove his soul, which emits energy that freezes opponents, making this a win for Brook any way we look at it.

Voting Brook.

He has the higher starting AP by 3x (150.745702676 Gigatons vs 50.2485675587 Gigatons), and his go-to move "Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu" is fast enough to Blitz.

When combining Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu with his Devil Fruit, Brook's attacks have 2 types of durability negation. Freezing Ulti's blood as well as cutting her soul. Ulti has no real way to defend against this as even though Haki protects against Soul Manipulation, Brook's attack would be far to fast for her to react.

Even if Ulti does end up surviving until she'd be able to activate her Zoan Form, I still don't see her winning here. Brook could just use Nemuriuta Flanc or Party Music to incapacitate her via soul-based hypnotizing and sleep manipulation so that he can land a finishing move. Even if she does end up getting close enough to attack him, his Soul Parade would instantly freeze her (freezes anything he blocks), and we know his ice also stops/nullifies the energy behind attacks, so her slightly superior AP wouldn't help much here.

If Ulti does end up grabbing Brook and utilizing her LS like she did against Luffy, he'd just remove his soul, which emits energy that freezes opponents, making this a win for Brook any way we look at it.
Gotta love every single time this person gets to talk about one piece.
Counting the vote, thank you SO MUCH for the Input

Huh. If Ulti does start at 6-C instead of High 6-C then I vote Brook.
But she does, the profile has been corrected
I also dunno if you were joking before but your vote for Brook was already counted when you say you vote him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back