• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Wolf vs One-Armed Wolf (Geralt vs Sekiro REMATCH)

Since I completed Sekiro and we revised Witcher universe here (Geralt's profile is MUCH better than when this match was first made), let's see how this will turn out.

• Speed is equalized
  • Geralt has his potions, Sekiro can use all prosthetic tools
  • Both are in their 8-C keys (their AP is almost completely even)
  • In character, willing to kill
  • Starting 5 meters from each other
  • Battle takes place in Toussaint
Who wins this one?

GeraltRender2hr
0015Sekiro cropped
Geralt: 7
Sekiro:

Inconclusive:

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwy3rYFUayc&

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but Wolf was supposed to have his 8C removed a while ago

Can Geralt fight a 8-B? He can tank Low 7-C attacks with Quen at least, and has hax to deal with someone with higher AP and Dura

Fight is a big word. He gets one shotted by the serpent every time it spots him and he always needs to stealth his way through, first time he needed to stab in in the eye, weak spot. Second time was in Sunken Valley, later in the game and he still needed to attack it during sleep.

If he can actually "harm" it and get one shotted by it (and still get greatly effected by Genichiro's lightning), wouldn't he be one shotted by his own attacks?

He doesn't get one shotted by the serpent, he survives its attack and manages to keep going and he can harm it.

Genichiro hurting him would make him scale, not make him 8C

Lightning isn't even 8C as a Durability feat anyway.

Tanking it is not, as that depends on the amount of joules it carries when struck and how much of it is survived

If you disagree with his current rating, make a thread. I disagree. He can't hope to even match the Serpent in terms of strength. You can only kill it by deathblows, first deathblow is in eye, completely soft spot, exactly why at first you can't just jump on Serpent's head and keep stabbing it like a bitch. You later can only kill it by deathblowing it while it sleeps in Sunken Valley, kinda much later in the game.

Lightning IS 8-C. Genichiro uses Tomoe's natural lightning. Sekiro can reflect the lightning by Shinobi technique.

Anyway, don't make this a CRT.

Oh nice, i'm currently on early game in sekrio and i'm enjoying it quite a lot

now the battle is tricky.

Sekiro's fighting style consists of him trying to get his opponent to drop their guard and hitting them in a critical spot which is literally negated by geralt never dropping his guard and being always vigilant but sekiro has his immortality which i still don't know how it works...

Lightning is baseline? I thought they are almost the same in AP, cuz KLOL said that the calc from Savolla is nearly lightning AP (1.6 billion joules)

Hmmm intensifies

Geralt freezing Sekiro, mindhaxing and KOing him

Sekiro is better at deflecting than Geralt but when it comes to swordsmanship he pales in comparison, maybe he could do something to kill Geralt

Hmmmmmm

You'd reckon Sekiro could pull off a deathblow more times than Geralt could pull Piercing Cold off?

No

It's spammable but Geralt starts either with Aksji mind fuckery or just swordsmanship/Igni, depends on situation

Sekiro can't stealth to Geralt, his senses are too good

Firecrackers?

Well, Sekiro also has lapis prosthetic tools which are greatly effective, like firecrackers, and Mortal Blade that can't be parried.

Incap I guess. Sekiro didn't show to resist mindhax in the game

'Sekiro didn't show to resist mindhax in the game"

I don't really care about this match, since this is the exact same match that we had before. But that's wrong, see Lady Butterfly trancing the kid.

I'll scuttle away now.

Not really same exact. See Geralt's profile from the time previous match was made, it was so incomplete and now he gained new hax (Somne)

You mean that shit with Kuro? Geralt's mindhax is better

Bambu was just saying MindStuff existed, not necessarily that it was enough to resist, the previous thread points this out.

BTW doesn't Geralt typically use mindhax to make someone commit suicide? Because that screws Wolf over since mortal blade can negate his immortality

Schnee One said:
BTW doesn't Geralt typically use mindhax to make someone commit suicide? Because that screws Wolf over since mortal blade can negate his immortality
Nah. He usually K.O's opponent, Lambert once made someone kill his friend and then himself with the mindhax but well, different personality

Back