• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aloof mercenaries: Winter Soldier vs. The Mandalorian (9-1-0)

Oh sh*t comics WS, I was already thinking how MCU WS had decent advantages. Idk about the AP gap but in h2h WS destroys, at distance WS can a)use his arm to block shots while getting close, which Mando may be ok with, or b)use acrobatics to get close, to which Mando will likely fly away

Mando can always try to decintegrate WS, the latter is his best advantage and I'm aware that his show removes his rifle due to being too op as opposed to him not using it a lot in-character, but it still feels like another of the many things he can do, and WS may aim-dodge that. In fact WS can dogde any projectile with supposed higher attack speed than what he has, whereas Mando can't.

As for Mando's flight, we saw almost nothing of it used in combat, we don't even know if it hinders his aim, and it's not like WS is going to be ok with shooting someone with the gravity advantage without doing something about it -- not like he needs to anyway tho, again he can dodge shots and Mando can't.

Sadly, WS takes this.

Winter Soldier upscales ALOT from 0.02 tons, While Mando's weapons are at 0.07 tons, scaling lower physically, I presume

Eh, I was responding to Peter, a shit ton of replies followed though, so my comment was useless. So yeah, not necessarily ninja'd

im the op i decide whats ninja'd or not, efi

I assume the fight is taking someplace in a city, in which case Mando would try to set up traps like explosives and place himself in a good sniping point. If the fight gets CQC, he's going to eat it badly. Whistling darts may give WS some trouble but I think more times than not WS would take it.

Minor thing to say but Mando has more or less 5 bombs, they are not going to do much in an open field.

mandolorian fra

Mr. Bambu said:
mandolorian fra
jacky didn't counter my points and ergo his vote is invalid

You're colourblind who thinks his greenname is blue hence you're invalid.

Zark2099 said:
You're colourblind who thinks his greenname is blue hence you're invalid.
no I'm a blue name tf

MilesTheMorales1 said:
b-bUt wOuLdN't tHiS bE cOnSiDeReD a sToMp?
- literally nobody and this is universal even with Ovens, the local Mandolorian fan
fixed it for you

Winter sioleder just hadms mofe waucnti kill man Florian.

fixed it for you

You guys are great. I wasn't referring to anyone in this thread, but this does happen a lot where biased people try to save their favorite character from an L on their page by arguing it's a stomp.

It does but, and hear me out, what is the point of mentioning this when it hasn't happened here?

I get jokes but, jumping to that out of nowhere is just inviting trouble and waiting for it to be taken the wrong way. Which you can see it was.

Back