• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Jevil upgrade & Shadow Crystal revisions.

Deleted member 16409

Ok so.
We all know that Secret Bosses like Jevil and Spamton NEO does have Shadow Crystals?
Yes, we surely do know.

So, if we can see, Spamton NEO uses epic 7-B Reality Warping abilities in his Fights, are we?

What I'm about to say, that all this power source isn't NEO's or Spamton's

It's came from Shadow Crystals.

Seam 0:11 - 0:17.

Swatch says that the Lightners hope filled NEO with incredible power.

If we know, Shadow Crystals came from the STRONG enemies, but probably they are STRONG because they ARE or WERE important for some Lightners.

So, then all this 7-B should be from Shadow Crystals, and we need to upgrade Jevil to 7-B(Because characters doesn't have to show feats for that how GodlyCharmander said in 9-A Photoshop Flowey nerf) because he hold Shadow Crystal.

Too big of an assumption to include, plus the heroes are stronger in chapter 2 so things that can harm them in chapter 1 shouldn’t scale

I obviously disagree with that.
Yes, additive values don't have to be proven with actual feats, but these things do.
7-B with hax isn't AP, you can't just scale it to AP when Deltarune never made that correlation.

And we have actual anti-feats with NEOs feats, and durability being in the Tier 9 range, this is a double tier jump based on essentially nothing.

Too big of an assumption to include, plus the heroes are stronger in chapter 2 so things that can harm them in chapter 1 shouldn’t scale
I'm about 7-B Reality Warping abilities which NEO has, but sadly, this never includes because this ability isn't battle acceptable.
I obviously disagree with that.
Why tho
Yes, additive values don't have to be proven with actual feats, but these things do.
When?
7-B with hax isn't AP
Then why NEO has it.
you can't just scale it to AP when Deltarune never made that correlation.
Shadow Crystals look same and even acts same, in Light World this is just a simple glass.

But, I said above why Shadow Crystal is the source of NEO's power.
And we have actual anti-feats with NEOs feats, and durability being in the Tier 9 range, this is a double tier jump based on essentially nothing.
7-B was about Reality Warping, not about "look I'm so strong I can annihilate city with punch and tank 9999 nukes".

Good that you know that!
Can we close this then?
No.
This CRT was about creating Shadow Crystals page and giving Jevil potentially 7-B via reality warping.

Actually, this doesn't even do anything in VS threads because their 7-B isn't battle acceptable, count this like a decoration.

7-B chap 1 deltarune

i saw that shit and was amazed... good christ...

plus the 7-B would only apply to any reality warping ability jevil has, but the best he does is delete his cell from existance.

7-B void manipulation is based. but yeah, disagree

7-B chap 1 deltarune

i saw that shit and was amazed... good christ...

plus the 7-B would only apply to any reality warping ability jevil has, but the best he does is delete his cell from existance.

7-B void manipulation is based. but yeah, disagree
Now, give me actual reasons why.

I said why every Shadow Crystal holders should have 7-B.

Now, give me actual reasons why.

I said why every Shadow Crystal holders should have 7-B.
Spamton is 7-B from creating an entire city underground, that him.

Jevil didn't even create anything with his reality warping, he warped and disoriented his room, he has no conventional way to pull off spamton's 7-B feat at all.

i agree that the shadow crystal holders as they are whatever reason far stronger than most characters, but just because they share a similar item does not let them scale to each other, especially a creation (non combat applicable) reality warping ability

Spamton is 7-B from creating an entire city underground, that him.
Not sure, Spamton should have done it without NEO and just make a hole into basement and take the body.
Normal Spamton never showed actual strong Reality Warping abilities.
Jevil didn't even create anything with his reality warping, he warped and disoriented his room, he has no conventional way to pull off spamton's 7-B feat at all.
That's the truth, but he still has the Super Chaos Emerald
i agree that the shadow crystal holders as they are whatever reason far stronger than most characters, but just because they share a similar item does not let them scale to each other, especially a creation (non combat applicable) reality warping ability
Reasons?
At least, I got some.

First, how I said in the first message 7-B probably came after NEO's embodiment possession, but we all know that every power what came from NEO is from Shadow Crystal since Shadow Crystal can be created IF Lightners feel strongly for item.

And even Swatch said that Lightner hope filled NEO with incredible power.

So no, Spamton 7-B is probably from Shadow Crystal.

Jevil
9-B, 7-B with Shadow Crystal

Trivia:
7-B isn't combat accessible.

but spamton was shown to reality warp before he became neo, by corrupting and changing the area around him.

NEO simply boosted his reality warping capabilities, so it was not the crystal that did that.

but spamton was shown to reality warp before he became neo, by corrupting and changing the area around him.
That was a VERY and VERY little shop, like it's even smaller than my room
NEO simply boosted his reality warping capabilities, so it was not the crystal that did that.
Well, that's may be fair but still gonna ask.

Does Shadow Crystal just upgrades your stats to "omg what's that" level or giving new abilities?
Probably second one.

And still, Jevil got Reality Warping too, but seems like don't want to use it on maximum..

So, still.
You may say that in the fight he pull all the stops and I'm not being able to counter it, so gonna ask.

Do you remember that Spamton NEO got new abilities after being NEO? And after all, why won't then calculate how much Shadow Crystal did multiplied Spamton Reality Warping and then start to use it with "possibly (number)"?

And still, why won't make the Shadow Crystals page?

Wait.

Jevil is able to erase his room which is far larger than Spamton shop instantly, and he did is WITHOUT Shadow Crystal because he gave it to us anyway.

So, it's safe to assume that Jevil is higher than he shown to us via Shadow Crystal since its multiplying your abilities or giving more.

Wait, Crystal has the roles there for a simple reason.
He by himself already mentioned that NEO is boosted his abilities higher than ever

Yeah no.

none of what you said gives Jevil 7-B reality warping since spamton outclasses jevil in all ways.
lol no.

Not in the Reality Warping(If comparing their NONCrystall modes).
Spamton shop is small as hell.

lol no.

Not in the Reality Warping(If comparing their NONCrystall modes).
Spamton shop is small as hell.
him deleting his room was void manipulation, not reality warping.

he never created anything with his reality warping, he only distorted. theres no reaosn he should be above tier 9 until he's given anything in future chapters (which is unlikely)

him deleting his room was void manipulation, not reality warping.
oh ok then sorry.
Wait, does this mean he has 9-B+ Void Manip which he can attack with?
he never created anything with his reality warping, he only distorted. theres no reaosn he should be above tier 9 until he's given anything in future chapters (which is unlikely)
(which is likely since there is possiblity that there may be dialogue about secret bosses contacting and having fights narrancy. But I'm not Toby Fox so we have to wait tho)

Wait.
IF there would be 8 tier or higher calculation and we can fight Ch1 characters, so all characters would be scaled to it?

oh ok then sorry.
Wait, does this mean he has 9-B+ Void Manip which he can attack with?
no. he's only ever deleted a room with it once, its ooc for him to use it entirely, and even if you bloodlust jevil, the ability was used once to delete a small room, so its not even combat applicable.
Wait.
IF there would be 8 tier or higher calculation and we can fight Ch1 characters, so all characters would be scaled to it?
lets say jevil for whatever reason wakes up in chapter 4 and fights you, and everyone in chapter 4 is country level, he'd scale to country level. (likely in a different key [or be considered an outlier])

he's likely to never see any more screen time, and stay at wall level.

no. he's only ever deleted a room with it once, its ooc for him to use it entirely, and even if you bloodlust jevil, the ability was used once to delete a small room, so its not even combat applicable.
Sad.
lets say jevil for whatever reason wakes up in chapter 4 and fights you, and everyone in chapter 4 is country level, he'd scale to country level. (likely in a different key
I laughed hard.
Imagine, Multiversal Ch1
or be considered an outlier
That would be sad kinda
he's likely to never see any more screen time, and stay at wall level.
yea

Back