• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My friends is nominating this character her name is AmaranthStormcrow

tell her i said hi

Alright, I'll swap out Ferrothorn with a lawnmower instead.

Alright what character out of these should be added for the final spots

We should see if the characters in the tournament have medium to low haxs as per the rules listed above

Rick has CM 1, plot manip, fate manip, Overwhelming aura and spatial manip.
Idk which tab were using for lyla but her latest tab has reality warping, and resistance to magic as a whole
lawnmower seems fine.
I dont even know where to start with machina...

Back