• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A tournament: mid-high hax edition (R8:Tomura Shigaraki vs King Loxias)

speed equalized.
Both 10 meters apart
battle takes place in the town of Mondstadt.
Both have prior knowledge.
King Loxias' two handed wielding is restricted.

Can Loxias fight in invisibility/intangibility mode? It sounds like that would be just about the only way for him to win. Although the invisibility might not even work, due to the senses of Tomura.

Can Loxias fight in invisibility/intangibility mode? It sounds like that would be just about the only way for him to win. Although the invisibility might not even work, due to the senses of Tomura.
Loxias does have teleportation, though I don’t think it will make much of a difference against Tomura, given his super regen (also yes, Search can indeed bypass invisibility, if he’s seen the target, which he has given prior knowledge, then he can use search and see their location)

Shigaraki wins this. His High degree and range of quirks already gives him the edge in versatility, aswell as his naturally higher AP, which Loxias needs to be in Katana mode to match. Super Regeneration also is a problem, as it allows him to come back from many attacks, and impact recoil means that attacks can be partially reflected back onto Loxias. Loxias needs to take this carefully, as many of his abilities will drain his stamina if he is to careless with them, and Shigaraki's regen makes this even more prominent. Because of the prior knowledge, I'd say Loxias won't be stomped as, while I haven't seen the series, his skill is legendary and he has a wide variety of abilities which, while not as extensive as Shigaraki, can prove troublesome.

yeah pretty sure Shigaraki kinda just stomps, Loxias has nothing to really counter Shigaraki just AoE disintegrating the battlefield immediately as is in character for him to do

yeah pretty sure Shigaraki kinda just stomps, Loxias has nothing to really counter Shigaraki just AoE disintegrating the battlefield immediately as is in character for him to do
Due to prior knowledge, Loxias will know of Shigaraki’s ability to use that AOE and so can do multiple things such as fly for a short time or teleport in and attack him

Shigaraki should win here. Loxias can't do anything about Super Regeneration. Decay can reach up to Kilometers in Range and CQC doesn't work on Shigiraki that well because at any point if you get touched with Decay it's GG.

Loxias does have Flight which can counter Decay, but Shigiraki still has Air Cannon that can reach up to Tens of Kilometers. Plus it only last up to ten seconds then he will fall back to the ground.

I'm seeing that Loxias has Invulnerability which could easily counter decay, how long does this last btw? Not to mention, Shigiraki could just search his weakness and make a plan from there. I vote Shigiraki until more arguments come.

Shigaraki should win here. Loxias can't do anything about Super Regeneration. Decay can reach up to Kilometers in Range and CQC doesn't work on Shigiraki that well because at any point if you get touched with Decay it's GG.

Loxias does have Flight which can counter Decay, but Shigiraki still has Air Cannon that can reach up to Tens of Kilometers. Plus it only last up to ten seconds then he will fall back to the ground.

I'm seeing that Loxias has Invulnerability which could easily counter decay, how long does this last btw? Not to mention, Shigiraki could just search his weakness and make a plan from there. I vote Shigiraki until more arguments come.
From reading his profile it doesn’t have a time limit aside from draining energy, so the only limit is him using it sparingly enough to not lose via stamina drain (which given Shigaraki, May just happen anyways)

Personally, I vote Shigaraki by the info I have available. Unless some of Loxias abilities very high end without the profile stating it, Shigaraki should win.

Personally, I vote Shigaraki by the info I have available. Unless some of Loxias abilities very high end without the profile stating it, Shigaraki should win.
Ok so (if I can count correctly) the score is Currently 4 for Shigaraki and 0 for Loxias?

Back