• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Because this match would be so damn hilarious.

Story
Mega Man X had been sent on a mission to exterminate the one responsible for the magma flood that had spread over and destroyed the cities. He teleports into space, the location as it said where the culprit was, where he sees what seems to be a literal blue 4 standing on a sponge's jet.

Spongy: I told you, get off my plane!

Four: No.

X then dashes over to the jet.

X: Target aquired.

X suddenly began to fire a charged shot at the jet, causing it to explode and kill Spongy, and pushed back Four, who was now mad.

Four: When did you escape, Roboty?

X was somewhat confused at what he meant, but still decided to handle it.

X: I dont know who this "Roboty" is, but what I do know is that you are going to pay for the murder of those innocent people!

X fires more shots at the number, who has now grown into a large size and smacks X so hard, he crashes into Mars. The Maverick Hunter got up, used a Sub-Tank to heal the damage, before facing the BFB host, who was approaching him.

Four: Its time...

X: All right! Lets do this!

Both get into fighting stances as Puffball watched in the distance.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, both are 4-B, and this is X from the X Era who has access to all his weapons and the Ultimate Armor. Four has his Anti-Flight Button and has already grown to a big size. Starting distance is 50 meters.

The battle is in Mars. Win by any means necessary.

Who wins?

The Sadistic Math Number:

B-Rank Maverick Hunter: 7 (Migue79, Buttersamuri, Soupywolf5, XSOULOFCINDERX, Migue79, Xanxussama1010, TheQuirkyBoy)

Mission Failed:

So X is 1.2 Kilofoe while Four is casually 64 Foe by moving his hand, but Fours size, and regen could probably keep him alive long enough to use his hax Also Four should get Stellar lifting strength with size manipulation since he was moving Black Hole around

I forgot to add that when I was revising Fours profile. I just added it.

Presumably better than Classic Megaman's teleportation which could reach Jupiter if I'm not mistaken. Also, Time Stop into AZ GG.

Psychomaster35 said:
But X can teleport back.
Wouldn't X need low-Multiversal teleportation to get out of the Exit though? (Since iirc we treat the Exit as a pocket dimension)

I would like to say, if Four tries to do anything to X that involves physicality to him, X is going to feel a bit overwhelmed due to Four's sheer size. Because of this, it's extremely likely X will use Dark Hold (Time Stop), which essentially makes this match a free win for X because of unlimited weapon ammunition.

I'm also pretty sure X can bypass Four's regen by incinerating him or freezing him to AZ temperatures.

Also, X can amplify his speed a lot with the multiple Amors and Chips that he gets in X5-X8. So he can potentially blitz Four.

X also has a lot of experience fighting baddies who are larger than him, resort to melee (best example being Zero), and can potentially overwhelm him. So, I vote for X due to better experience and hax.

Without the Ultimate Armor, it lasts for about 10 seconds. With it (which the OP said he has), it has no time limit, as it runs on ammunition.

Well, it's description says using most weapons cancels it? And Four also has a couple ways to finish X quickly such as BFR (X doesn't have the range to teleport out of it, since we treat the Exit as a pocket dimension), and the AFB (Which Just requires Four to press a button)

Also pretty sure Four usually leads with Zappies, which are energy blasts that wouldn't do anything to X because of the AP gap

He leads with his Zappies? Well, not only do they do nothing to him, but he can reflect them. But eh.

How does his BFR work? I heard it's range is 2 meters or something.

Also, AFB cancels out Flight, right? That still doesn't negate the advantages being able to use Time Stop as many times as desired to get away from his attacks or even get away from him. X likes to keep a distance from the opponents (it's his whole schtick after all).

Can X also destroy the AFB? Because if he can, I believe he's going to try to do it once he sees it negates flight.

Also, he can use his Giga Attacks while time is frozen, which completely destroys enemies and have big AoEs.

I think I should mention that X has unlimited stamina, which means he can outlast Four given he plays his cards correctly.

BFR is activated through a thought, causing them to be sucked into the EXIT. Alternatively, Four can grab X and shove him inside the EXIT.

Although Four leading with Zappies that do nothing might actually make X think that Four is unable to harm him

The AFB Just obliterates him (His first response to characters flying was to destroy them not restrict their flight), although yeah that is a thing it can do

His BFR is just sucking the opponent in (And While normally it has short range, it's range is probably bigger now due to how much larger Four is)

His Giga attacks would need pretty big AoE as Four is almost the size of Neptune

That's... actually wrong to think... I mean, look at his sheer size. From X's experiences, opponents with that big size hit really hard (regardless of melee or projectiles). So, in fact, he's more likely to reflect or dodge, and try to dodge everything he fires at him. Basically, he's not going to let himself get hit due to his large size (I mean, that's what he did with a nigh planet-sized Sigma in X7, and Four's larger than him).

Ah... BFR sucks people in... And has farther range than 2 meters... Like Black Holes he has encountered in his adventures... Hm. Nothing new. He just time stops out of that.

Ah, it also obliterates them! Hmm... I saw in the video that he can pick between those effects. Okay... Well, as a bit of a rebutal, X also resorts to disarming enemies from their weapons (i.e. Flame Mammoth, Launch Octopus, etc.). So, X can just disarm him of the AFB and destroy it.

I mean, the intention of him using the Giga Attack would be to get himself out of a tight pinch. Not necessarily completely obliterate him in one go. But even then, it has the AoE to affect Colossus Sigma. Sooooo, take that as you might.

I thought the battle took place in Mars. Wat? Anywho, he can just Nova Strike repeatedly. It's not Flight, but it can be used for mobility.

Anywho, nothing is stopping X from just doing AZ/Fire and Time Stop back and forth spam. As in, he time stops, goes into a favorable position. Uses AZ/Fire. Time stops again. Rinse and repeat. But that's just me.

It would be pretty hard to avoid getting hit at all by the opponent who's bigger then the entire battlefield

As mentioned before Four is also capable of physically grabbing X and just shoving him into the Exit (Which shouldn't be too hard given his LS, and size)

How would X disarm Four? Four has a massive LS and size advantage, so X might not even see the button (Also do we just assume Four has a giant version of the button for his giant form? Or is he just awkwardly trying to press a tiny button with his planet sized fingers?) Also Four is more likely to resort to obliterating then restricting flight

Wasn't Colossus Sigma only the size of the Earth?

Ah right, completely forgot about that

And nothing is stopping Four from just AFB-ing X into oblivion

Also because of Four's size and regen X kind of needs to just wail on him for a while with his strongest attacks, that disable his time stop, allowing Four to actually do something, while all Four needs to do (And really all Four can do) is just press a button or grab X and BFR which would be easier because of his size and LS

Back