• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Someone who looks like Giygas (GRACE)

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Ugh, please let's not clog up everything with Earthbound.

And honestly, Truth would be a better opponent for Eru.
^

We are compeletly dearling and the thing I said about Eru was a joke

I would ask "How doesn't he when almost everyone in that list resists his haxs"

But I don't want to keep deraling this any further so

Yeah...

Not everything has to be about Ness and how "powerful" he is. Yes it's good and all, and it was funny the first time, but now even I have to say that this has gone over board and too over hyped, no offense. Now if we could please proceed onto the battle.

That one story in futuranma where the Frag and snake kept evolving to beat each other, but each time they evolved and got a defense to said evolution and this goes on forever. FRA

Back