• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
I highly doubt infinite speed with a vehement passion. Even then, he can't without a stimulus putting him there. Given that Mewtwo isn't even FTL, 682 isn't teaching there.
682 adapted to be too fast for SCP-2117 to detect and it can detect things that move at infinite speed. Doubt it all you want but it happened.

Being teleorted into space is more than enough stimulus and 682 can evolve even if there isnt a simulus, i dont get where people think he cant

Kyleb79 said:
Why are People Complanining SCP-682 is Hyperversal and Mewtwo is Planet Level GET OVER IT
. Please read the thread. 682 starts in building level. he isn't hyperversal, he merely has insane resistances.

Yeah i gotta chill but im just saying Since the Creator of this thread didnt put any limits then SCP-682 does has alot of Plot Resistance so i can't see SCP-682 losing

@Weekly. What? No he can't. I've read all of the termination logs and 682 has never adapted without a stimulus, nor has never gotten a speed boost without something else in the way. There's also so many things wrong with the infinite speed thing.

@Zephyr. Dark types are the only ones with psychic immunity. It's basic reading between the lines.

What even is 682's mind manipulation limit anyway? If someone says 999 I swear...

And there's still the fact of that massive weakness that was never added on 682's profile that he loses his adaptations after some time.

@Weekly. What? No he can't. I've read all of the termination logs and 682 has never adapted without a stimulus, nor has never gotten a speed boost without something else in the way. There's also so many things wrong with the infinite speed thing.
@Zephyr. Dark types are the only ones with psychic immunity. It's basic reading between the lines.

What even is 682's mind manipulation limit anyway? If someone says 999 I swear...

And there's still the fact of that massive weakness that was never added on 682's profile that he loses his adaptations after some time.
It doesn't matter. 682 never needed to adapt to mindscrewing. it's something he's always had. And even then, mewtwo can't get past low godly

@Cal 682 resisted 963 which is potent to the point that a Dr. Bright with a knockoff with just a fraction of its power was able to mindhax a Hive Mind containing millions of individuals without any effort

Also even though SCP-682 at Building Lvl and Mewtwo at Planet lvl SCP-682 Was going to get blasted by 20 billion MT 50 Hydrogen Bombs and then SCP-682 Growed to the size of Jupitar and Ate Planets

@Zephyr. I don't think you're getting the point. 682's mental resistances are bypassed. It doesn't matter if 682 has resistance or not.

@Weekly. Other than the space-time anamoly, there is none.

@Zephyr. I don't think you're getting the point. 682's mental resistances are bypassed. It doesn't matter if 682 has resistance or not.
@Weekly. Other than the space-time anamoly, there is none.
Have you heard of an NLF? cause this is one. I'd also like to note that miracle eye is psychic anyway so by your logic, 682 should resist that

@Cal Yes there are theyre just not on the profile yet, he has offensive sleep hax, dream hax, mind hax, memory hax, empathic hax, etc.

Have you heard of an NLF? cause this is one. I'd also like to note that miracle eye is psychic anyway so by your logic, 682 should resist that

Hearing NLF coming from 682's side, the embodiment of NLF since the profile was made, is rich.

By my logic, that's far from the case. 682 doesn't resist psychic assaults as a whole, but facets of it.

PsychoWarper said:
@Cal 682 just takes mewtwos powers and uses it on him.

Also isnt 682s mind 1-B?
And people say that I'm using NLF...

Not since he got reduced. There is literally no difference between 682 and any other sealed/reduced/limited being who goes down dimensions, like Zeed. Their minds are what their forms are at now.

>"This character has legitimate tier 1 powers and the feats and evidence to back up this claim with established limits"

>lol nah thats NLF

lol

SCP-682 did adapt to the MT50 Hydrogen bombs and there was 20 billion i believe and that will destroy the earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back