• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
682 can't be killed with brute force. How will Kat be able to deal with it?

Probably via absorption and attack reflection and also sealing.

Also what do you mean it takes her a year to come back?

Absorption will only backfire as 682 will counter absorb. Attack reflection means nothing if she can't actually kill it. Gravity manip may work, but only if she throws 682 far enough away to be considered BFR.

How does the sealing work? Depending on the mechanics, 682 could just pop right back into the fight.

Yes, and 682 can't be killed by blunt force, so physical tier that isn't on a level that atomises is meaningless.

Kat's sealing is her transforming into a singularity which seals others inside a blackhole. She needs a year to escape from this technique. This is how she stop the destructive force from destroying the world.

But it's her absolute last resort.

How does Canon!682 counter being absorbed again.

I mean, I notice Weekly did one of his "I'm closing this because I think this is a stomp" things on another match where the character had absorption, which makes me think this match is on the road to nowhere.

If we consider the experiment log canon, then absorbing it caused the absorber to take the shape of (they were normally semi-liquid IIRC), and act like 682.

I'm almost 100% positive we don't.

Particularly because all of 682's other feats from the Termination Log (like it regenerating from getting hit with enough nukes to blow up the moon and then growing to the size of Saturn) are relegated to its Extended Canon key.

Page canon is whatever the original author came up with, including extermination logs and tales involving the SCP.

That's because the absorption bit wasn't done by the original author.

But Kat still has to get past 682's probability manip which could potentially BFR her by summoning a black hole.

So basically...

Nothing.

Canon!682 has nothing that stops absorption.

I'd rest my case, but I think it saw this coming and went to bed already.

Back