• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs. Kurumi Tokisaki

Jinsye

She/Her
I do have a feeling this isn't fair but **** it. Cal mentioned it the other day. Time manipulating gunners duke it out.

Magical Girl Homura and Low 7-C Post-Volume 20 Kurumi were used. Homura is banned from using her 7-B bombs.

Homura's AP scales to significantly below 6.66 kilotons.

Kurumi scales to significantly above 2.4 kilotons.

Homura's durability may be a problem but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Speed is =

Who wins?

Homura Akemi: 0

Kurumi Tokisaki: 0

Akemi homura mahou shoujo madoka magica drawn by goto p sample-3ad8cec4a417ed39f751c8414d61408f
Kurumi Tokisaki fanart v2

If Homura can resist her life drain she wins

If not she loses

Kurumi typically uses this. <City of Devouring Time>: Uses a red barrier to trap and consume other people's life forces to refill her own. This ability not only consumes the life force of the opponents but restores her own power. She used this ability to send thousands of people into a comatose state in an instant.

If Homura resists, or her immortality or having a soul gem nullifies it, she stops time and shoots her in the face.

don't you love not resisting time manip for some reason

>be kurumi

>time fuckery galore

>never resist it

>get timehaxed

Fun.

Hmmm Doesn't Homura's resistance is kinda basic? Kurumi's absorbed the life force of an enivre town. And IIRC in this key, CDT worked on Shidou who previously resisted (but I need to check)

The Causality said:
Hmmm Doesn't Homura's resistance is kinda basic? Kurumi's absorbed the life force of an enivre town. And IIRC in this key, CDT worked on Shidou who previously resisted (but I need to check)
That is true- how strong is it?

wait wait wait.

Kurumi can just time stop as well and just kill Homura in time stop.

There is no reason to discard this due to Homura aalso having a time stop, she does not resist it either.

Schnee One said:
I do wonder if Kurumi can life drain a dead body to begin with though.
Monarch's been pretty firm on the point that PMMM bodies aren't corpses and that was metaphorical or something

idk though, I'll ask him

Homu's soul aand pain sensors are on the soul gem, not on her "body", i am unaware if the soul gem can i dunno, help Homura regen her head if it is blown up or somethinng like that.

Nope.

Kurumi has basically zero way around Mid Healing with Life Drain.

Kotori defeated her because of that.

Schnee One said:
I mean
They have Type 7

If they aren't dead, get that off the files.
At least in the primary anime, the whole thing about them being dead comes from Kyubey saying their bodies are basically just vehicles to drive around and fight with, and then Kyoko, who isn't the most book smart anyway, angrily says "so you've basically turned us into zombies".

I don't know if it's stated that their bodies are biologically dead all the time in any of the other Puella Magi series, in which case I stand corrected, but at least in the primary series their bodies only actually "die" - in the sense that all life signs are gone - when the soul gem goes 100m away from them. As long as the soul gem is nearby though, their bodies seem to be up and running just fine. Sayaka's eyes only went blank and dead when the soul gem was 100m away, and they went back to normal when was put back on her.

I have the Quotes boys:

The first Quote is how CDT work

''At the moment he was about to touch Shidou, there was a sudden sound, and he was sucked towards the ground by an unknown force. "Eh…?" Shidou let out a surprised noise -- and immediately pressed his knees. The moment when the men were sucked into the ground, a strong sense of tiredness washed over him. "This, this is…" Shidou used his entire body's weight, before being able to maintain the posture he had, squeezed out a noise. Looking in front, the men that had surrounded Shidou, were all on the floor, in painful moans. And then, the surroundings that were supposed to be lighted by the street lights, were surrounded by a layer of darkness. This was a familiar feeling. That's right. Three months ago - during the period Kurumi attended school, Shidou had experienced it before. [7B 1] "<City of Devouring Time> …?" "- Uhe, hehehe. That's right. It's good that you remember it, Shidou-san." Kurumi twisted her lips, as she looked at Shidou. The left eye that was emblazoned with a clock, was quickly ticking backwards. <City of Devouring Time>. Every time she used her Angel's abilities, Kurumi would have to use up some of her own [Time]. This is how she replenished her [Time]. Letting the people who stepped into her shadow enter a comatose state, absorbing their [Time] - that is, their life.
~ Quote​
The second is when she absorbed the life of an entire city.

Tokisaki Kurumi pressed both her hands together and looked down to concentrate. <City of Devouring Time>, an extension of Kurumi's Shadow which absorb the time of anyone that came in contact, the power to steal the very life of others [...] Tomorrow, DEM Industries was intending to aim for Shidou's head with all their might, in order to defeat them and defend Shidou, she needed to aquire even more power, to achieve this, it was necessary to absorb the time of an entire tow
~ Quote​
Since Homura's resistance is kinda basic, it should probably work, and if Homura's first move is actually Time Stop

So Inconclusive i guess?

How long does Homura's time stop last, and can she one-shot with it?

and is there a reason she didn't shoot Mami in the face with it

Back