• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh what the **** is this about?

Name one page of the ones I deleted that you feel was worth keeping, I'll wait.

Seol looks like she is going to build the entire Communist Party of the Soviet Union to get back at 6K.

Keep in mind I deleted way less pages than I wanted to. Like, I had to stop myself from deleting these because we have no rules against poorly made profiles that are technically complete.

If that was a rule there would be less than 1000 pages

We need a Lenin profile tho unless we have one already

But @Rodri has a point. Profiles here can technically be as shitty as possible, unless they have unreasonable amounts of spam and/or have blatant plagiarism.

But we could make a rule about deleting profiles from perma-banned people.

But seriously, I'm deleting this one because this guy was blocked for pretty nasty reasons.

Alright Seol can be spared murder for at least a few more days, also how the **** do you just make two profiles like that I need like 2 days for one please give secrets.

Just make it yourself for God sake.

It's like toby john Anderson and niko vs ralsei are the only things you think about.

Yellowpig10 said:
Just make it yourself for God sake.
It's like toby john Anderson and niko vs ralsei are the only things you think about.
I still don't have any information of the page of Toby John Anderson.

Crabwhale said:
Alright Seol can be spared murder for at least a few more days, also how the **** do you just make two profiles like that I need like 2 days for one please give secrets.
I made 3 lmao

Yellowpig10 said:
Then just make your own one. You clearly know alot about the guy. I've never even heard of this guy before
Well yes, but actually no. I was ran out of my creativity memories.

Yellowpig10 said:
I was gonna make way more but i ran out of ideas
>Has ideas for 3 profiles.

Yellow: "I'm gonna make a lot of profiles"

>Only makes 3.

Yellow: "*Surprised Pikachu face*"

There, DerpyLulu. I have restored Toby John Anderso. Now for the love of god, can you please stop ranting about it? Thank you.

Also the page had a plethora of offensive content for autistic people, which was the reason it was deleted. Do this again, and I will delete that page again with a snap of my fingers. Understood?

I agree with Yellow here tbh. Your call man, but you give 'em an inch, you know the rest.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
There, DerpyLulu. I have restored Toby John Anderso. Now for the love of god, can you please stop ranting about it? Thank you.
Also the page had a plethora of offensive content for autistic people, which was the reason it was deleted. Do this again, and I will delete that page again with a snap of my fingers. Understood?
Well yep. Also you know i still really hate how any pages getting deleted.

Back