• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering that's my calculation, I've told this calculation to Sir_Ovens and Greatsage, I'm allowed to put it in the Profile if the calculation is accepted, that's what they say.

Last edited:
Well considering that's my calculation, I've told this calculation to Sir_Ovens and Greatsage, I'm allowed to put it in the Profile if the calculation is accepted, that's what they say.
If that's so, the 6-C+ end badly incapacitated Bora Ra for some time. I think they should only scale to the 6-C part

94.813097514 Gigatons, Approaching the baseline of the Large-Island Level
shocked-eyes-out.gif

Thats a f***ing big number, it's the high-end result and was accepted, right?

I have a little problem, the description of the Ap on some characters has a less clear description.

Since we're discussing them right now, it would be best if the OP made a description and supporting evidence if needed as to why they are being scaled here.

This will update their descriptions to better ones than before (to avoid misunderstandings), and prove that they are worthy of scaling too.

I have a little problem, the description of the Ap on some characters has a less clear description.

Since we're discussing them right now, it would be best if the OP made a description and supporting evidence if needed as to why they are being scaled here.

This will update their descriptions to better ones than before (to avoid misunderstandings), and prove that they are worthy of scaling too.
Yeah, some of the characters have outdated ratings and justifications, but no one bothered to make a CRT

Battle Armour Bora Ra and Movie Fang scales to the 6-C+ calc or baseline 6-C+. Retak'ka, Admiral Tarung and Galaxy / Amber Mask Captain Kaizo scale above it. The rest need to be updated

What's the reason?, IMO relative scale for Admiral & Kaizo is fine. for Retakka he will be higher(simply Retakka > both)
Tarung and Kaizo scale above 14-year-old BoBoiBoy, who scales to the 6-C+ value. Amber Mask Kaizo is relative to BoBoiBoy's Second Tier Transformations

Galaxy would have Second Tier Transformations that are > Orginal series because of Ochobot's power amp at the end of the first movie.

Galaxy would have Second Tier Transformations that are > Orginal series because of Ochobot's power amp at the end of the first movie.
How about First Transformation in the Galaxy series? is it relative to the first Second Transformation Movie? And also what kind of description fits as a reason for it.

Originally it was because BoBoiBoy scaled above OS Kaizo who was >>> Ejojo who had the 7-A feat. Now I'm not so sure. At the very least Galaxy BBB in base should be 7-A I think scaling above OS Kaizo. Second Tier transformations in Galaxy stomped the only 2 times they were on screen, so nobody should scale to them until the Galaxy movie.

Originally it was because BoBoiBoy scaled above OS Kaizo who was >>> Ejojo who had the 7-A feat. Now I'm not so sure. At the very least Galaxy BBB in base should be 7-A I think scaling above OS Kaizo. Second Tier transformations in Galaxy stomped the only 2 times they were on screen, so nobody should scale to them until the Galaxy movie.
I propose a BBB scale like this

Galaxy Series: At Least 7-A in First Trans, At Least 6-C+ in Second Trans(BBB Lightning in second trans must be comparable to Kaizo, and Solar too)

Movie : 6-C+, H-6C with Fusion(2× stronger than before)

Where's the 2x stronger than before from. I don't think anything explicitly states that the fusions are twice as powerful as the normal
Fusion makes BBB combine 2 Elementals into a single unit, it allows it to attack with 2 different Elementals (each Energy) at the same time, because they are "Fusion".

I have a supporting argument for that, the Total Energy from Blaze & Ice's Attack is 94 Gigatons, and the Baseline H6-C is 100 Gigatons, That's a 1.06× increase from Blaze & Ice's total energy in the First Movie, which we know Galaxy > First Movie.

Think about it, Fusion only needs 1.06× of Blaze & Ice's total energy towards the H-6C baseline.

Last edited:
Fusion makes BBB combine 2 Elementals into a single unit, it allows it to attack with 2 different Elementals (each Energy) at the same time, because they are "Fusion".

I have a supporting argument for that, the Total Energy from Blaze & Ice's Attack is 94 Gigatons, and the Baseline H6-C is 100 Gigatons, That's a 1.06× increase from Blaze & Ice's total energy in the Movie, which we know Galaxy > Movie.

Think about it, Fusion only needs 1.06× of Blaze & Ice's total energy towards the H-6C baseline.
I thought we were downscaling them to baseline 6-C+, but if not, I'm ok with High 6-C via upscaling from 94 gigatons

I want to preface this by saying that I do not think OS movie T2 transformations should scale to Bora Ra. His armor is > his AP, otherwise, he wouldn't have worn it to fight BBB. As such I don't like using the 1.06x scaling like that.

Also Light/Solar will always be >>> their respective tiers. Given this, they should be the only ones that are High 6-C.

So only Vargoba, Retaka, and Fang T2 should be High 6-C in Galaxy.

I want to preface this by saying that I do not think OS movie T2 transformations should scale to Bora Ra. His armor is > his AP, otherwise, he wouldn't have worn it to fight BBB. As such I don't like using the 1.06x scaling like that.

Also Light/Solar will always be >>> their respective tiers. Given this, they should be the only ones that are High 6-C.

So only Vargoba, Retaka, and Fang T2 should be High 6-C in Galaxy.
So, for BBB on Movie Galaxy it would be something like this "H6-C, Higher with Fusion"?

Galaxy movie should be 6-C+, High 6-C with Solar, higher with Fusion.

Galaxy would be 7-A, higher with Light, 6-C+ with Second Tier Transformations, High 6-C with Solar.

If the calcs were accepted, it should be fine to apply this to the relevant characters

Thank you for the reply. Perhaps @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer can apply this revision after all then? (Largely by undoing my recent BoBoiBoy wiki edits.) It is probably best to wait a bit for further calc group input first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back