• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(6-0-0) Italian Plumber stops Moustache Tyrant (Omni-Man vs Mario)

After killing an Egotistical Superhero, A Warrior from another prideful alien race, one of Viltrum Empire greatest soldiers faces his next challenge in their quest towards Universal domination, A regular Italian plumber.

Speed Equalized
Starting distance is 25 meters and out of sight.
Mario's first key is used, and he starts off as 6-C.
The battle takes place at
Simulation 1 (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator).
Optional equipment: Mario will be given Red Star and Guard Shell DX.

It's-a me, Mario!: @MintyBoi1, @ZespeonGalaxy, @AStrangeverse, @Psychomaster35, @LegendariumOfLies , @Detective_Blizzard.

I will burn this planet down!:

Incon:

Last edited:
So Mario with his Invincibility power-ups is 2.7 teratons of TNT while Omni-man is 1.034 Teratons. Considering Mario can instantly apply his Power-up he can easily pop one to avoid getting one shot off the bat. Mario is more versatile and a bit stronger than Nolan while Nolan's main advantages are his higher LS and experience. Mario can pop a mini mushroom to escape a grab or he can just use Zone speed to avoid getting grabbed all together. All in all, I'm leaning toward Mario rn.

Holy **** this reached 6 votes in like a few hours with minimal messages. Anyways,
Mismatch. Even if Nolan beats Mario, he can't deal with this ability.

That's not my point. My point is that Mario has 3-5 free retries to kill Nolan, all of which are basically going to be a fight in of itself. Nolan's *ss is a punch-kick-flying merchant. He is going to have to punch, beat, and rip apart Mario 4-6 (One extra for actually killing Mario) before he can actually win. Unless we were to wank Nolan and say that he could be able to one-shot Mario at 6-C two different times before Mario can decide power himself up, he isn't getting past the 2nd life by virtue of Mario just whittling him down. Koopa already said that his Power-Ups can instantly give himself Invulnerability, couple that with three extra retries and I don't see Nolan winning in any possible scenario unless we were to give Mario Mindless Intelligence.

Nolan can win by continuously beating Mario until he runs out of damage nullifications and extra lives. The power-ups that boost Mario to Low 6-B are temporary and do eventually wear off. The power gap when Mario is at Low 6-B is only 2.61, meaning they are relatively close in power during that time, with Mario being slightly stronger.

Even if you argue that Nolan can’t harm him during Star mode, he can still use his superior lifting strength to throw Mario around and get him away until the form wears off.
Unless we were to wank Nolan and say that he could be able to one-shot Mario at 6-C two different times
Why can't he? He is 2 tiers below him.

Nolan can win by continuously beating Mario until he runs out of damage nullifications and extra lives
Which won't happen because Nolan isn't so much better than Mario where he can do something like this. Nolan has an experience advantage but he isn't mopping Mario all over the floor (unless if he is)

The power-ups that boost Mario to Low 6-B are temporary and do eventually wear off.
It depends on how long the boosts last, because "temporary" may not even matter because by the time they are up, Nolan is beat the **** up from Mario. How many Power-Ups does Mario have?

Even if you argue that Nolan can’t harm him during Star mode, he can still use his superior lifting strength to throw Mario around and get him away until the form wears off.
And that is to say that Mario doesn't just...follow him? Throw ranged attacks at Nolan? How is Nolan getting Mario away? By throwing Mario? Mario dodges the grab and punches Nolan. Not to say that Nolan could never throw Mario, but that would be a task in of itself. There's no margin of how far Nolan can throw away Mario either. Nolan doesn't even know to do this, and this is out-of-character for him.

Why can't he? He is 2 tiers below him.
Power-Ups, and I said "One-shot Mario before he could use Power-Ups" and that's if Mario doesn't dodge Nolan's punches. At the AP gap, is Nolan genuinely pasting Mario?

Gonna note that things like Invincibility Leaf and Invincibility Bell that amp Mario to Low 6-B don't wear off.
So the 6-C Gap doesn't even matter...Gotcha.

Which won't happen because Nolan isn't so much better than Mario where he can do something like this. Nolan has an experience advantage but he isn't mopping Mario all over the floor (unless if he is)
Higher LS. He just needs to grab him once.

It depends on how long the boosts last, because "temporary" may not even matter because by the time they are up, Nolan is beat the **** up from Mario. How many Power-Ups does Mario have?
They are going to be beating up eachother. And to answer your question about the powers ups, I believe 5 that make him Low 6-B.

And that is to say that Mario doesn't just...follow him? Throw ranged attacks at Nolan?
He could, but it would take a while, considering they’re fighting in an empty white void. I also don’t think Mario’s fireballs have an impressive enough range to hit him from the other side of the map. Plus, Nolan can always just dodge them.
Not to say that Nolan could never throw Mario, but that would be a task in of itself.
No, not really, he has higher LS.
There's no margin of how far Nolan can throw away Mario either. Nolan doesn't even know to do this, and this is out-of-character for him.
Yes, he does he throws around and Ragdolls opponents who are waling on him all the time in battle.

Last edited:
Thats fair. I still don't think that means Mario magically stomps.
Nolan has to fight someone with a 2.61 gap 3 times on top of the other abilities Mario has...yea that isn't looking good.

Higher LS. He just needs to grab him once.
Not arguing against this.

They are going to be beating the up eachother. And to answer your question about the powers ups, I believe 5 that make him 6-B.
Yes, and Mario has Power-Ups on top of his Power-Ups, and can negate damage with Guard Shell DX, and can fight Nolan three extra times. What does Guard Shell DX look like?

He could, but it would take a while, considering they’re fighting in an empty white void. I also don’t think Mario’s fireballs have an impressive enough range to hit him from the other side of the map. Plus, Nolan can always just dodge them.
...Speed is equalized...? They're both moving at the same speed. Nolan can't make extra distance to "stall" because they're moving at the same speed. At their speeds distances is nothing but an arbitrary stat to determine if they don't blitz one another. Distance doesn't matter. Nolan would clear the gap from 25 meters anyways (I don't know why you put that they are out of sight. Nolan just flies towards Mario's location)

No, not really, he has higher LS.
I'm saying that actually grabbing Mario would be feasible but not a trivial task. Why would Nolan decide to throw Mario instead of...y'know, crushing his throat? Or ripping him apart? Nolan would have to fly to Mario anyways.

Yes he does he throws around and Ragdolls opponents who are waling on him all the time in battle.
You mean Mark? In a situation where Nolan was trying to convince Mark to join the Viltrum Empire, where he was basically just dogging Mark around? Or you didn't mean that? If not, you mean basic fighting? When Nolan is going to be punching Mario? (Rhetorical question) I said it's out-of-character for Nolan to throw Mario away and stay away from Mario. A toss here and there is pretty in-character for him but he's mainly just going to be punching Mario. Nolan is not going to toss Mario then try to create distance from him, and if Nolan does, Mario just catches up to him and punches him. What would even the point of that?

Edit: If Nolan just had to beat Mario once to win, this Thread would be fine, but he has to kill Mario 3-5 more times. As shown with the Thraxa Invasion, Nolan still gets beaten up by people comparable to him, now put Mario with a 2x ap gap with 3 lives extra and Nolan isn't getting mid-way through the 2nd life before he collapses.

Back