• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kotori Itsuka (Date A Live) Vs Katerea Leviathan (High School DxD)

Now the title is a bit iffy, but, eh. You should equalize speed instead of... equalizing AP? Whatever that works, since I'm not too sure how a Relativistic+ fights againts a FTL. I will asume you mean both High 7-A.

Ionliosite said:
Now the title is a bit iffy, but, eh. You should equalize speed instead of... equalizing AP? Whatever that works, since I'm not too sure how a Relativistic+ fights againts a FTL. I will asume you mean both High 7-A.
I'll try.

Kotori has like a 2x advantage in AP, plus she has Regenerationn that will be difficult for Katerea to bypass. I don't remember that well what does Katerea do in battle, but as a last resort she will use her self-destruction. Leaning towards Kotori right know, I'm almost sure she can defeat her before Katerea uses the self-destruction, which I guess can kill Kotori.

Katerea's only fight wasn't really shown so we can't exactly tell what she uses, which makes vs matches for her hard to determine. She can most likely use Sea Serpent of the End tbh, just never did so (possibly because Ishibumi hadn't thought of the Leviathan's special ability).

And yeah, self-destruction was used when she was about to be defeated so she could force an inconclusive match.

Kotori Having a x2 AP makes her Stronger, tougher, and her Regen makes her harder to keep down. A vastly superior lifting strength. And a better range from the looks. I'll go with her for AP, durability, range, and Regen

Buttersamuri said:
Kotori Having a x2 AP makes her Stronger, tougher, and her Regen makes her harder to keep down. A vastly superior lifting strength. And a better range from the looks. I'll go with her for AP, durability, range, and Rege
Kotori - 5

Katerea - 0

Incon - 1

Back