• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

50 MPH Man revision

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Okay so why he has 9-B durability?
Here (3:52) he literally kills himself via ramming into a wall

On that note we should also likely change his AP into: 10-A, 9-B with full speed charges
Since we clearly see he can only use the 9-B attack once but he should likely be a fit person so
And lastly for optional equipment he should have a gun since in 2:51 we see him have one

Oh btw if it wasn't clear I want his durability changed to 10-A, I assume that's too is okay

So eh this seems uncontroversial to apply, so can I edit the page or we need more staff input?

It seems like a rather not so popular page, so uncontroversial to apply IMO.

Okay I edited the page
Btw since he only really has superhuman speed should we remove Superhuman Characteristics and just leave Superhuman Speed?

Eh ig, although do we give Keys for optional equipment we never even saw use on screen for?

It wouldn't be a key, just another rating in the one it has.

Back