• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5 Kages Battle Royale

Tsunade render by xuzumaki-d4aehue
Gaara render by xuzumaki-d49bi94
Raikage
Onoki full2
Mei
Tsunade, Gaara, A (Foruth Raikage), Onoki, Mei Terumi
All of them as they were during the 4th Great Shinobi War

Who wins and why?

possibly a due to speed advantage but if not lord a onoki aand if not him gaara and if not him mei and if not her tsunade so a is my runner up due to speed.

I'd also vote for Onoki. Although Gaara and Mei have some ranged attacks, his Atomic jutus can be used very quickly unlike sand or some water katon that Mei could dish out. Tsunade would probably come in a close 2nd due to her healing abilities and extreme strength. Although she is slow she could probably tank most hits and getting in range for her to hit anyone is a big death risk. She lacks ranged attacks however Naruto has her able to do multiple other releases so who know.

I'm sorry. But most of Gaara's attacks are bound by his sand and the sand is too slow. I'd say he'd be in 4th place. Raikage would be in 3rd due to speed alone and Mei is last simply because she was the weakest link in the Madara battle. Her mist is unique and lava style is cool but not fast enough or can be countered by the others easily. Besides that what else does Mei have? Most of her attacks during the Madara battle was to counter his fire style (where twice she couldn't even do that.

A is the fastest but it's not like he can fight everyone at the same time. Ōnoki takes this by taking to the air and dropping Jinton on them. Tsunade should come out in second place. Our bulky Raikage isn't getting past her Regenerationn. This lady broke Madara's Susanoo's ribs. A wouldn't like the damage to his body. A comes third. I dunno if Gaara's shield can activate fast enough to stop him from getting clotheslined. Gaara comes fourth just because. Don't really know about him and Mei. I don't know if her being the weak link in the battle against Madara will matter in a battle between the five of them.

Actually Gaara and Mei as of The Last are City level. Shouldn't it scale to the other Kage? As of now, both of them stomp. Gaara beats Mei by being able to fly and he now has access to Magnet Release so he can seal her. Gaara comes out on top.

Burning Full Fingers said:
A is the fastest but it's not like he can fight everyone at the same time. Ōnoki takes this by taking to the air and dropping Jinton on them. Tsunade should come out in second place. Our bulky Raikage isn't getting past her Regenerationn. This lady broke Madara's Susanoo's ribs. A wouldn't like the damage to his body. A comes third. I dunno if Gaara's shield can activate fast enough to stop him from getting clotheslined. Gaara comes fourth just because. Don't really know about him and Mei. I don't know if her being the weak link in the battle against Madara will matter in a battle between the five of them.
Actually Gaara and Mei as of The Last are City level. Shouldn't it scale to the other Kage? As of now, both of them stomp. Gaara beats Mei by being able to fly and he now has access to Magnet Release so he can seal her. Gaara comes out on top.
The thing about Mei is that Mei has very support ish fighting style, like Garra, rather than head on like Tsunade, A, and Ohnoki. Mei though has ranged jutsu like Water Dragon and Hidden Mist Jutsu and a decent short range like Lava style. Thing is the Kage's would be smart enough to dodge the lava like Sasuke did. It's really the corrosive mist like she used on Madara though the only person who may suffer from it is A if he allows her to even get it off. Because Tsunade Regen, Ohnoki's Atomic, Gaara's Sand Armor should be enough to defend against it.

Simply put Mei has no physical attacks and it doesn't seem like she has that much durability. Now, looks can be decieving, but she doesn't seem like one to get in a close fight. More of a distance fighter and cornering her opponet. Tsunade's Regen counters any acidic mist and if she gets close enough, she blitz, Ay's Speed Blitz, Gaara's sand would be too defensive, and Ohnoki would probably counter with Atomic Jutsu and I don't think his rock golems wouldnt be affect by any...so...

I don't know how she is city level, I don't remember her any time during the war stopping meteories only Onoki and Garaa have done that.

Back