• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just like Toei Goku, this version of Yugi has A LOT of different abilities and hax

Tier4yugi
Tier 4 Yugioh

The saint seiya armors, magic, multiple methods of flight, they being usable in the real world, scaling to 4-A shadii and more are enough to make it a profile.

I can make the profile myself, since there is no arguing Capsule Monsters Yugi is indeed far different to all to his manga and non-4kids version.

A full blog of the entire series and all of the feats shown is here.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RapidMotorcycle19/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Capsule_Monsters

Yugiohsaintseiya
WHAT IS GOING ON

You should also ask other staff since we would have to discuss how far can dubs go when it comes to making profiles.

It has an original season and an original movie. It is not just a dub. It also made several changes to the plot, like the shadow realm or that they are now in the US, not japan.

Just like I said before on this, everything im fine with except the tiering.

4-A Shadi is a huge Outlier and is not consistent enough to scale to any character.

It is not an outlier if 5-A to Low 4-C Season 4 Yugi scales to 4kids Yugi...and he does.

Not to mention Shadii made this realm twice. Oncr to make a realm for Yugi to fight Alexander and another time when Shadii throws them out and ramble about what it is to be a true king. And multiple characters in this wikia have made even bigger jumps. (Persona 5 Joker) by doing the exact same thing.

>It is not an outlier if 5-A to Low 4-C

And where is this coming from also?

>Not to mention he made this realm twice

Thats not exactly consistent, especially when Shadi is depicted as a human-tier character for, like, 95% of the series. At best, this can be tier 4 hax, not AP.

>And Multiple characters in this wikia made even bigger jumps

2 wrongs dont make a right and if those jumps were allowed, then they probably arent the exact same as Shadi in this situation like your saying it is. Ex: A character gets a new form. Thats not an outlier because its an entirely new powerup compared to their previous showings. Shadi making a solar system sized realm out of the blue is not the same as that.

In season 4, a combined blast of Ultimste blue eyes and multiple other monsters barely damaged leviathan, and yugi did more damage by multiplyig his knight's strenght by 10, 000 times thanks to Multiply.

Ultimate blue eyes managed to stagger a weakened Zorc, that could cause tier 5 eclipses in a short time frame (feat that is being used rn.) So, by scaling, all the god tiers should havr an at least 10,000x increase. But that is season 4. (The other thread).

We can perhaps discuss if it is an outlier or not later. Does everyone agree with the skills and powers shown in Capsule Monsters? (Check Rapid's blog for the full list on the other thread)

Because it is a multiplier. Knight multiplied by 10,000x >>> Ultimate blue eyes and other monsters combined.

Ultimate blue eyes alone staggered a weakened Zorc who did a tier 5 feat that is used to this day.

And yeah, isnt 10,000x of 5-A, Low 4-C? If it is not, please ignore such assumption from my part.

---

Now, again, i think we should go step by step.

Does everyone agree with the abilities depicted in Capsule Monsters (Rapid's blog about the entire series) such as attack reflection, nullification, flight, dark magic, superhuman strenght, etc?

Then we can see if everyone agrees on grampa and the others dodging a light speed attack.

Now yeah. First step. Look at rapid's thread and see the abilities and tell me if you agree with them. Later, we can look at the lightning fast reaction speed feats and then we can determine if Shadii's feat is an outlier or not or if the Armor of Unity's super powerful blast is at least tier 4.

Hmmm.... Kukui has returned... Interesting.

... I was working on revising the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime verse... And personally I believe they are 4-A due to the MIllennium Puzzle itself actually holding a realm with countless stars in one of it's countless doors, the fact that Yami Yugi can use the Millennium Puzzle at all actually means they scale if S5 is anything to go by... Which requires them to be able to handle the FP of the Millennium Item to utilize it for anything power related , and there is heavy implication all the items are equal(Joey doesn't count since he actively wasn't using the power of the item... He just had it around his neck)... Plus the Egyptian Gods fighting the Leviathan which even a fraction was going to destroy all of the Spirit World... Which Yugi & Atem both scale to by the 5th Season.... Then a few other things.

I was going to wait for a month to do this... When I had evidence for 5Ds and GX scaling as well...But it seems it has jumpstarted far quicker than I would've liked

Bump

So yeah this yugi has armors, real life magics, might scale to a 4-A feat, scales to pyramid of light movie that has real monsters and effects, Yugioh GX, and everything Anime Yugi has.

The armors alone seem to confirm 4kids yugi should have his own profile.

Also, in the fight against alexander, he tried to mind hax yugi, but he resisted it and also redirected it onto the millenoum puzzle, then alexander claimed it was infinite and went on forever, so he had to cease his mental attack.

I do not know if S5 somehow ups Yami to high 3-A but that'll be crazy

"And yeah, isnt 10,000x of 5-A, Low 4-C? If it is not, please ignore such assumption from my part."

5.6 * 10000 = 56000 Yottatons, Dwarf Star. That's High 5-A, not Low 4-C.

He would just scale to whatever mess you agree with on the season 4 thread, but he still had tier 4 feats in 4kids canon. Like Shadii making a realm full of stars, creating a supermassive sun, Millenium World, the monsters being 100% real in any context, etc.

And like I pointed out before, not only is that another potential outlier, but we have 0 clue on whether or not Shadi does that with sheer AP or Pocket Dimension Creation hax.

Considering Shadi got one shotted by Kid Bakura and is always depicted as a human tier character with hax from the Millenium Items, im siding more with the later that him creating that realm is just hax.

Kid Bakura had the millenium rod, and that was dark side of dimensions, which does not scale to anime yugi.

Perhaps you should pay a bit more attention.

Anywho, just look at the blog since rapid already documented all of the feats and irl magic it shows.

This also scales to pyramid of light movie, who has all of the card hax.

I won't bother with Kukui, who thinks a millenoum item user being able to beat another millenoum item user in a movie from a different canon is somehow proof of something being an outlier.

In the 4kids canon, Alexander stated the Millenium Puzzle to be endless when his mind got trapped in there for a while by Yami.

All millenoum items scale to one another. And Yami has tons of creation feats specially when Season 5 and GX exists in the 4kids canon.

Whatever you agree in Season 4 (+Seasom 5), potentially 4-A (Shadii realm) to Low 2-C (GX Yugi's deck creating an alternate world to duel Jaden) via hax.

Sounds good to me.

Sixo Bullets said:
I'm perfectly okay with them being higher via hax, it's impossible for them to do such feats without magic though.
This was my point. I can agree to Tier 4 via hax, but I vehemently oppose upgrading their actual AP to this tier when they clearly do not use Tier 4 level attacks.

Also disagreeing with Low 2-C since Yugi creating a universe to duel Jaden in GX was hugely debunked in previous threads.

Yes manning Kukui means nothing when we both agree on it being via hax.

And he never explained why YGOGX was debunked. The time was stopped and it was a different sapce tome made for Yugi and Jaden to duel, nothing more, nothing less.

Am I not allowed to agree with him or something...? I'm simply saying his thoughts on Tier 4 are logical, not that I'm disagreeing with you.

• space time
Regardless, 4-A via hax.

Now, just tell me to make the rest of the profile and be done with this, since i am sure no one else has read the blog regarding the various superhuman feats the cast does in Capsule Monsters or Pyramid of Light.

Fine, ill take a look at that later.

Lets just say its just tier 4 via hax.

Does everyone agree with the armors and the hax on the blog?

And just lookimg at the thread, Rapid was blocked and not allowed to reply, it does not mean low 2-C has been debunked, it just mean you got your discussion opponent thrown out of the conversation and claimed victory.

Back