• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4Chan Shitler vs Queen Elizabeth II

4Chan Shitler was ROFLstomping Great Britian, and he would have destroyed it completely had it not been for Chuck Norris, Franklin Roosevelt, and Stalin

Seol404 said:
4Chan Shitler was ROFLstomping Great Britian, and he would have destroyed it completely had it not been for Chuck Norris, Franklin Roosevelt, and Stali
By your Logic that Kim-Jong-Un stomps Theodore Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth needs one big fat giant nuke. Also by your Logic that means the Mongol Empire would be the strongest nation in 2018 if it weren't for Europe and the Middle East.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
4Chan Shitler was ROFLstomping Great Britian, and he would have destroyed it completely had it not been for Chuck Norris, Franklin Roosevelt, and Stali
By your Logic that Kim-Jong-Un stomps Theodore Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth needs one big fat giant nuke. Also by your Logic that means the Mongol Empire would be the strongest nation in 2018 if it weren't for Europe and the Middle East.
Why? 4Chan Shitler was beating Great Britian and Churchill, who is = Elizabeth, without help from Stalin, Franklin and Chuck, Shitler would have not only killed Churchill, but Elizabeth awsell

And yes, the Mongol Empire would probably be the most powerful nation in the world had it not fallen

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Why? 4Chan Shitler was beating Great Britian and Churchill, who is = Elizabeth, without help from Stalin, Franklin and Chuck, Shitler would have not only killed Churchill, but Elizabeth awsell
Why? The British Empire would've taken America back in the 1700s if it weren't for George Washington and France, then they would rule the world and it could pass onto the next generation onto Elizabeth. Also vladmir lenin would've won WW2 and turn America into a USSR state if it weren't for a being sick and die now he'd had to pass it into Joseph Stalin who was a trader and weaken the USSR just to show his power, AND YES!!!! 4Chan Shitler came up with the Idea of Nukes via plutonium and a bomb by the Germans Scientist, the Americans feared it and create the Manhatten Project but realized that they weren't, they nuke Japan before it could advance into Nukes. And YESS!!! The USSR captured German Scientists for their nukes.

My point was that 4Chan Shitler is stronger than Churchill and by extension Elizabeth

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
My point was that 4Chan Shitler is stronger than Churchill and by extension Elizabeth
I think I was going into the past before Elizabeth birth
What does that have to do with anything

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
I think I was going into the past before Elizabeth birth
What does that have to do with anything
I realized I've gone too far before Elizabeth Birth, now in the section were Elizabeth was born 4Chan Shitler would defeat Elizabeth. But before Elizabeth birth they would've conquered Germany before Nazi Germany was created.

If we look at the feats of both characters, 4Chan Shitler was beating Churchill, who is equal to, if not stronger than Elizabeth, so 4Chan Shitler wins via scaling, Elizabeth also has no way of getting through his hax

Seol404 said:
If we look at the feats of both characters, 4Chan Shitler was beating Churchill, who is equal to, if not stronger than Elizabeth, so 4Chan Shitler wins via scaling, Elizabeth also has no way of getting through his hax
But Elizabeth has nukes and you claim about how North Korea would beat Theodore

I never said Kim Jong-un would beat Theodore

Can I see the context of my comment, I don't remeber that thread very well

Buy the merch at LoganPaul.com/shop

Uselessnoob245 said:
ofSeol404 said:
https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/68490
but of course you changed edit
"Nazi Germany was vastly superior to Imperial Japan in WWII so Shitler > Hirohito, and if the Real World verse went by real world logic Kim Jong-un would stomp Theodore, since he has atleast 10 nukes and modern day fighter jets, while Theodore has sub-WWI fighter planes and 0 nukes"

I was using the argument that the Real World verse doesn't follow real world logic and powerscaling

like Elizabeth defaeting Shitler because she now has nukes and he never had nukes (Although I don't even think Elizabeth has the power to order a nuclear strike)

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
ofSeol404 said:
"Nazi Germany was vastly superior to Imperial Japan in WWII so Shitler > Hirohito, and if the Real World verse went by real world logic Kim Jong-un would stomp Theodore, since he has atleast 10 nukes and modern day fighter jets, while Theodore has sub-WWI fighter planes and 0 nukes"
I was using the argument that the Real World verse doesn't follow real world logic and powerscaling

like Elizabeth defaeting Shitler because she now has nukes and he never had nukes (Although I don't even think Elizabeth has the power to order a nuclear strike)
Wtf is this?

Screenshot 2018-09-05 00.01.08

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
ofSeol404 said:

If I put Khorne against Dump you say Dump stacks infinite but when I put chuck norris you say that Tronald Dump has nukes and Chuck is just a Superhuman

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
ofSeol404 said:
https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/68490but of course you changed edit

Wtf is this?
Screenshot 2018-09-05 00.01.08
I have no idea

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
ofSeol404 said:

If I put Khorne against Dump you say Dump stacks infinite but when I put chuck norris you say that Tronald Dump has nukes and Chuck is just a Superhuman
When?

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
ofSeol404 said:

If I put Khorne against Dump you say Dump stacks infinite but when I put chuck norris you say that Tronald Dump has nukes and Chuck is just a SuperHuman
When?
None its an example, putting a real world (Leader) you would use real world logic

I need an example of a time that I did this

Back