• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns vs a mosquito

As ridiculous as it is, considering that even regular people sometimes have trouble catching mosquitoes with a flyswatter and Mr Burns is supposed to be too weak to step on an ant, I can't see any possible situation where Mr Burns wins. Vote for mosquito.

Mosquito FRA. There's no doubt that Burns would get exhausted as hell and faint, or if it's a gag scene, he'd get the zika virus

Insecurity97 said:
Mosquito FRA. There's no doubt that Burns would get exhausted as hell and faint, or if it's a gag scene, he'd get the zika virus
According to Mr Burn's character page, he actually has every single identified disease known to man already, which would include the zika virus. I still think Mr Burns would collapse long before he could kill the mosquito, but technically that wouldn't be enough to kill him.

Niccokirby said:
Mosquito Suck's all the Blood From Mr. Burn's FRA
Lmao, that would honestly probably work.

Mosquito definitely. Wait. Actually before I vote

Since Mr Burns is filled with diseases, if the mosquito sucked his blood, would the disease kill the mosquito before Burns is drained?

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I'm pretty sure even the worst diseases don't kill instantly.
Well, it was described as a medical marvel that burns is alive and that he has diseases that they only just discovered and everything diseases known to man. He should be dead but he's immune to it's effects. If these diseases pass onto something with a far weaker immune system I think it would die pretty quickly

I know Mosquitoes are carries of diseases and can obviously survive malaria but this is every disease even ones that haven't been discovered before. Sucking Burns' blood means the mosquito gets those diseases and I'm fairly sure it'll drop dead

Crimson Azoth said:
If Mr. Burns gets knocked back by a beam of light, wouldn't a mosquito landing on him send him into the lower atmosphere?
Yeah. Couldn't Burns at least pass out from exhaustion or collapse before the mosquito starts sucking? I also think it takes a bit of time to really get the blood.

The victory condition for the mosquito is making Burns collapse from exhaustion or otherwise incapacitating him.

Considering he got pushed over and didn't die by the Ant, passing out wouldn't kill him. Then the mosquito would keep sucking and die to the diseases IMO

The victory conditions are simply for the mosquito to incapacitate him (I made this thread to see if he could kill one before getting exhausted). It dying afterwards just makes it a meaningless victory since while it defeated him it ended up dying right after, though this does raise the question of if it would end up sucking his blood and dying before it manages to do that, which is probably more likely than Burns landing a hit.

I guess it depends on if he would collapse and pass out if it landed on him. I know he got overpowered by an ant, but they're actually stronger than mosquitos since they can lift 10 times their weight.

I don't know, what do you think would happen if it landed on him, would he just stand there and the mosquito would suck his blood and die, or would he collapse and pass out?

When he was pushed over by an Ant, he seemed fine and even pleaded with the Ant. I don't think it would incap him and even if sucking his blood did, it would over time and not instantaneously in which the diseases in his blood should kill the Ant

So I'm sticking with Burns

First of all, an ant is much stronger than a mosquito in lifting capacity

Secondly, the Mosquito would have trouble taking Burns' blood as there is very little. It has been shown that needles can pierce through him without getting blood, he has bled without dying (and a mosquito can take a while) and at times his blood has been shown to be dust.

Would burns win? Maybe if he outwaits the mosquito when she gets full, and again his blood is poisonous.

I give it to Burns

This is honestly a pretty interesting match. Mosquito wins if it keeps flying about, making Burns lose stamina and faint, whereas Burns wins if the Mosquito sucks his blood. The latter will likely happen first so I say mr burns wins.

Burns: 6 (TheArsenal1212, Xantospoc, GyroNutz, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Crimson Azoth, Insecurity97)

Mosquito: 3 (DarkGrath, Jackythejack, Niccokirby)

1 more vote needed.

I don't know if this would really be that good a victory for him though. The only reason he would win would be because of his own illness. Still, a victory is a victory.

Grace begins.

I forgot about the fact that his blood is poisonous. I'm changing my vote to Mr Burns, unless there is some way that the poison wouldn't affect the mosquito?

Yeah some like Malaria and such

But every one? No way

Plus Burns has diseases and then even more which weren't even discovered yet. There's no way it could carry every disease and live

I mean, if the mosquito bites, isn't it the same as Burns being stabbed? Then it would be inconclusive, right? Idk why did people vote Burns when his wincon is a inconclusive result since both mosquito (via Disease) and Burns (via weight crush and stabbing) will die.

Zark2099 said:
I mean, if the mosquito bites, isn't it the same as Burns being stabbed? Then it would be inconclusive, right? Idk why did people vote Burns when his wincon is a inconclusive result since both mosquito (via Disease) and Burns (via weight crush and stabbing) will die.
Because the bite won't kill him. Like I said before, he got pushed over by an Ant to the ground, so a mosquito bite won't kill him which in turn would kill the mosquito

Well yeah, there was that one time he got shot by Maggie and survived. I would comment on how shocking it is that he survived that given how week he is, but I'm more amazed that he's alive when his blood is apparently dust according to Xantospoc. To be honest, while he has always been week, how week is very inconsistent. Sometimes he gets overpowered by ants and falls to the floor after having toothpaste put on his toothbrush (Simpsons Movie for the latter), but other times he can lift a bowling ball and survive being shot. Still, if he has survived the force of a baseball hit, I doubt he would die from a little prick.

Back