• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Bracket: Brains vs Brawn!

I mean, I'd rather we get some non-DC and Marvel characters in here.

The only 4-B verses I know are those, 40K, and Destiny. You can see why the latter 2 generally don't work so well, as even the relatively haxless in 40k are gigafoe and the weakest destiny 4-B I've made a file for so far is like, Saint-14 or Malok, Pride of Oryx.

It's happened a couple times. Oryx beat Kharn and got a match vs Ahriman but that one was put on hold because of my possible upgrade.

I mean he still has to shoot you with a gun/ability to hax you, even if Lawhax/RW is part of literally every guardian weapon and he's got an affinity for void powers.

I didn't even suggest he be included though, just that he's probably the weakest destiny 4-B we have a file for.

Saint-14 sorta fits both though. Vanguard commanders are smart by necessity, and by the time he finally died he had been fighting centuries nonstop. Being a Titan, he is going to be physically strong as well. He can disintegrate people with a punch via voidhax yeah, or he can just punch you really hard and instakill anyways.

TitanCrusher101 said:
At least 4-B, possibly higher
I'd rather use his first key.

Can he compare with the other combatants?
Warhammer are actually at a level where they roflstomp Marvel and DC.

Combined with how insane psykers are, and yeah...

Magnus is way too strong for this sort of bracket.

Crabwhale said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
At least 4-B, possibly higherI'd rather use his first key.
Can he compare with the other combatants?
Warhammer are actually at a level where they roflstomp Marvel and DC.
Combined with how insane psykers are, and yeah...
I kind of like highly doubt that. There are VERY few characters who "roflstomp Marvel and DC."

What did he even do?

Kharn has really high durability so he may not fit well. Warhammer dudes have an issue with having a big numerical advantage over most of 4-B even where there's not hax.

TitanCrusher101 said:
I kind of like highly doubt that. There are VERY few characters who "roflstomp Marvel and DC."
By virtue of calcs, yes, they slaughter Marvel and DC.

I was joking, but isn't Kharn stupid?

I heard that one of those characters has problems due to one guy giving them like really good powers.

You know what I meant. The typical Marvel and DC heavy hitters.

Kharn isn't stupid, he's just not some supergenius outside of combat. Pretty sure he was suggested more for the brawn thing anyways. He's the guy who has Khorne's blessing so a ton of stuff is nullified.

It's pretty clear that he's talking within the context of 4-B, considering this is a 4-B bracket.

Magnus should have the capacity to permanently end Ultron, actually.

Back