• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this was discussed during the move in the summer; it was rejected for a multitude of reasons. The main reason being the Green Lanterns and how their united powers work. Empathy based superpowers often grow astronomically when Lanterns work as a team; meaning we can't just divide the feat by 12 and back-scale it to every single Green Lantern.

I believe this was discussed during the move in the summer; it was rejected for a multitude of reasons. The main reason being the Green Lanterns and how their united powers work. Empathy based superpowers often grow astronomically when Lanterns work as a team; meaning we can't just divide the feat by 12 and back-scale it to every single Green Lantern.
Does it work like that? Could you please give me a source?

It's been months since the previous thread; which all those comments got hakai'd. And I thought where were there when we explained it in much greater detail. But that's literally how all Empathy based powers in DC or even in a lot of fictions work. I even heard there are times were hundreds of Lanterns manage to do universal stuff, but we can't divide that either. Lanterns Rings are pretty much like Chaos Emeralds where one or two tend to be only slight power adjustments, but having all 7 of them causes them all to skyrocket.

Antvasima and several other DC experts I recall confirmed this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back