• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Morgan meets a Fairy. (Concluded)

How weak is Edward to fire? What does it do to him? He's already at an advantage because of having higher ap I believe but I just wanna know the details of the weakness because that could help Arthur

Would vitals be the same for a vampire? I mean I can't imagine him needing a lot of that stuff besides a brain, and it's also Wall+ durability versus Wall AP, so...I dunno the bullets probably wouldn't insta kill him with dead eye

Dead Eye pinpoints the weakest vital point of the enemy. If speed is equalized, it just ***** Cullen over because he won't have any answer for it. I'll probably make an actual calc for Arthur TBH. The bears, wolves etc he has faced are FAR bigger and stronger than they are portrayed in real life.

Mm, fair enough. I think that should help us a bit.

Also like it helps that I now know what Edward has in terms of AP, so if that calc goes over we could have some numbers here

Piercing damage is a thing, an 18 kJ 50 BMG round is easily capable of toppling massive trees in a single shot, while Arthur's basic revolvers alone can ruin a bear's pelt, not to mention he even killed a lion and made holes in thick steel train doors large enough to shove in dynamite sticks.

Also, Edward is baseline Wall level+ (10.77 megajoules).

Oh? Huh, alright then.

I thought he had more or like wasn't baseline.

Either wat I think Arthur would take this then due to the fact that bullets pierce stuff. Could probably keep Edward at range and everything.

Back