• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Going to put two of Archie's most powerful 2-A villains against each other. True Enerjak key is being used. Who wins?

Enerjak: 7 (The real cal howard, Maverick Zero X, AlexZiggy, Sound of Infinity, Starter Pack, Enryu The Red Tower, Hst master)

Solaris: 0

Inconclusive: 0

DE4FC1CF-8E84-4AFB-82C8-D548DF13B16F
DE5809CC-1F05-4DBF-A272-7F6860E46046

Yep, kinda hard to show feats when you only get a page mentioned in the Encyclopedia rather than actual appearances in comic issues.

But that's one for Enerjak.

Going with Enerjak since he surpasses the combined powers of the Ancient Walkers and Aurora

The thousands of times baseline comes from Great Harmony where thousands of Chaos Emeralds were merged into a set of 7 in the Zone of Silence. Solaris happened after the events of Great Harmony and it took three super forms, each of which that were already thousands of times baseline 2-A to beat him.

But that would make them even less than what I was suggesting. Like, much less. Instead of divided by seven, it would be the seventh root.

Aaand I'm an idiot. You're right. Never mind.

I'll vote Enerjak FRA. Seems reasonable enough, plus feats > no feats.

Wait. This match hasn't been added or closed yet? Grace period ended like a month and a half ago.

I actually just took care of it now, since you told me the profiles were unlocked. This just needs to be closed now.

Back