• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A Battle royale

The battle of the universe buster

Da Rules:

Speed equalized

Bloodlusted

Wins by death

Obviusly everyone is in their 3-A forms

Locatio:

an infinite multiverse

Fighters:

Magolor - Alive

Godzilla - Alive

Beerus (just for jiggles) - DED, first blood

Superma - Alive

Dark Schneider - Alive

Spaw - Alive

Hades - Alive

Ness - Alive

Sailor Venus - Alive

Hercules - Alive

Overlord Laharl - Alive

Master Hand - Alive

MegaMan.EXE - Alive

Akro - Alive

Yog sothoth by hvergi
Amitabha (Touhou Project) - Alive
White Face - Alive

Chaos King - Alive

How does he wins when he's not even in the thread? This has nothing to do with me disagreeing with his stats

You asked Loyal why he suggests Marble Alien over Amitabha, I gave an answer as to why, since he kudos'd my comment, I'm not wrong.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Pretty sure we did that before. The result was stuck at the Chaos King vs White Face
except i wasn't able to find that royale battle, so i would like you to give me a link and in this battle there aren't neither chaos king or white face, so the result will be different

Can you add Akro? Also i'm pretty sure that Imperialdramon is supposed to lose the 3-A key, there was a thread about it

I think that it's safe to say that Beerus dies first. Like, the only one that doesn't outhax him is Amitabha who is so much stronger that I don't even know the name of the number to express it

Gargoyle One said:
Dude you started way too early.....
in the other battle royale they have waited more, and those battle royale never ended, so i want to do thing quicker, so this battle royale doesn't die like the other

How does having more characters have anything to do with them not getting done?

It also did end since people left it at "White Face or Chaos King"

@Knight

With speed unequal. But Laharl has a good chance of dying at the beginning because iirc he doesn't lead with his hax

Sees Herc but not Chaos King

Smh, CK and White face were like neck and neck in the last thread for the title of most powerful 3-A

Overlord775 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Dude you barely let anyone make any suggestions, as it is now Akron solo's.
why does he solo ?
Neg everyone's powers at the start of the fight, which he leads with along with soul manipulation and then void manipulation.

But then I looked and realized Hades was here, seriously did not think he would easily take this?

Back