• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The [[BIGGEST]] bad time: Spamton vs Sans

If you guys gonna brink that super sus SI, that's not gonna work regardless as Spamton is kinda hopeless, he's completely obsessed with freedom and tried for years, if not decades, trying to get the NEO body in order to have enough power to stop being a failed program and actually have agency (and revenge).
Is Spamton more skilled than Frisk? No? Sans FRA 🔥
I know this is trolling but Spamton NEO is >8.5 times stronger, has Class K LS (against Sans' Class 10) has attacks that requires AP comparable to his in order to get through.

If you guys gonna brink that super sus SI, that's not gonna work regardless as Spamton is kinda hopeless, he's completely obsessed with freedom and tried for years, if not decades, trying to get the NEO body in order to have enough power to stop being a failed program and actually have agency (and revenge).
After Shion’s CRT this would work as Empathic Manip sooo
I know this is trolling but Spamton NEO is >8.5 times stronger, has Class K LS (against Sans' Class 10) has attacks that requires AP comparable to his in order to get through.
IA and Dura Neg (aka classic Sans win tactics)

Erm, sir, sir, Spamton doesn't have Resistance to Social Influencing, therefore, Sans will SI him. Simple as. (Half-joking. Sans has literally SI'd worse)

Sans uses Social Influencing and wins. I swear this is going to turn into a No Limits Fallacy sometime.

After Shion’s CRT this would work as Empathic Manip sooo
You talk as if Spamton didn't live in dumps. Why would KR be any worse?
Blud, you need Yellow Mode to go through certain attacks.
Healing via PIPIS gg.
Erm, sir, sir, Spamton doesn't have Resistance to Social Influencing, therefore, Sans will SI him. Simple as. (Half-joking. Sans has literally SI'd worse)

Sans uses Social Influencing and wins. I swear this is going to turn into a No Limits Fallacy sometime.
If you think Frisk is more insane than Spamton, you clearly didn't play Deltarune.

You are comparing a kid who can just reset away their consequences to an insane mf who just lost everything and literally threw away his own dignity and decency for his own plans for how desperate he is. The NLF here is on Sans' SI.

Remember chat, just because the character doesnt have resistance to social influencing doesn’t mean anyone with SI can effect them.

Leaning on spampling rn. Will wait to see more arguments tho.

You are comparing a kid who can just reset away their consequences to an insane mf who just lost everything and literally threw away his own dignity and decency for his own plans for how desperate he is. The NLF here is on Sans' SI.
Yea...no that's just not worse than Frisk. And I was talking about Sans' SI, but in this case, there is nothing stopping him from doing that.

Bluds acting as if Sans can SI stuff like this just coz "no resistance gg!".
Yea...no that's just not worse than Frisk.
Is this a troll or something? Like... Spamton is so messed up his speech os corrupted, how is that better than Frisk? Coz you say so?
there is nothing stopping him from doing that.
Lack of feats.
Leaning on spampling rn. Will wait to see more arguments tho.
Yeah, I'm also for voting Spamton here.

He can fly + has better LS (so TK is useless), KR is a non-issue as Spamton already dealt with similar Danmaku (Jevil) and he can just heal, and certain attacks of his require the Blue Mode to get through, which needs AP comparable to Spamton's, as the Yellow Mode can damage him after all.

Yea...no that's just not worse than Frisk. And I was talking about Sans' SI, but in this case, there is nothing stopping him from doing that.
i feel like you need to give examples rather than just saying “no…” even if it’s not worse, spamton’s character still likely wouldn’t listen to sans regardless.

Social Influencing isn’t mind manipulation, if the enemy has right mindset, they aren’t going to listen. Spamton is not likely to listen.

Spamton's Pipis healing is really bad, it barely out-heals Kris' damage when Spamton uses his Bluelight Specil, a.k.a basically nothing.
Also we don't see how Spamton dealt with Jevil's attacks, he never dodges any of the Fun Gang's attacks, so he could've honestly just tanked everything there.

sans is also faster, has also dealt with Danmaku himself (Flowey), and sorta just needs a one or two hits to kill Spamton, so I'd say he wins.
Unless of course we count this as an in-universe fight, so Spamton gets his actual in-game HP, which would sorta make it a stomp for Spamton

Spamton G. Spamton FRA.

Gravity manipulation is countered with higher Lifting Strength and he has plenty of options to Tag Sans.

Regeneration and Healing could also mitigate Karma somewhat.

sans is also faster
Imma add that some of Spamton's attacks are roughly x1.7 faster than himself, Sans' reactions instead without a number.
and sorta just needs a one or two hits to kill Spamton.
Why are we acting as if Sans one shots? It requires a short time to kill, but it's not like you die in one second tbh.
Also we don't see how Spamton dealt with Jevil's attacks, he never dodges any of the Fun Gang's attacks, so he could've honestly just tanked everything there.
Literally no enemy dodges, please don't go in the "no Undertale character dodges ic outside Sans", that's taking game mechanics too literally imo.

No he hasn't. He have literally no idea how that encounter went.
Literally the same can be said about Spamton's "fight" with Jevil.
Imma add that some of Spamton's attacks are roughly x1.7 faster than himself, Sans' reactions instead without a number.
Ehh, that only extends to only one of Spamton's attacks, and sans has his IA and generally just being faster.
Why are we acting as if Sans one shots? It requires a short time to kill, but it's not like you die in one second tbh.
Spamton would have 20HP if we go with our normal UT rules here, so it's practically instant, and NEO isn't all that agile tbh

Genocide Frisk is a maniac who doesn't give a shit about nearly anything. Spamton is not worse than that.
Blud, Frisk is not as desperate as Spamton is. Frisk has nothing to lose as they can just reset.

Spamton instead has everything to lose, you're downplaying his pain a lot tbh. No way you're arguing that some "there's good in you bro" is going to stop someone who literally went as far as impersonating others and throw away that few dignity he had to get the NEO in years of attempts.

Literally the same can be said about Spamton's "fight" with Jevil.
well, u see, Spamton wasn't killed, and Jevil's "games" all involve death as far as we saw, meaning that he has survived at least.
Spamton would have 20HP if we go with our normal UT rules here, so it's practically instant, and NEO isn't all that agile tbh
he literally has more freedom of movement than Frisk does.

well, u see, Spamton wasn't killed, and Jevil's "games" all involve death as far as we saw, meaning that he has survived at least.
Yeah, doesn't really indicate that he dodged much of them, though. Unlike sans, who would've 100% died if Flowey landed any hit on him.
he literally has more freedom of movement than Frisk does.
He's also 3.50 meters tall and literally just stands there as Kris destroys his face with Yellow Mode shoots.

Yeah, doesn't really indicate that he dodged much of them, though. Unlike sans, who would've 100% died if Flowey landed any hit on him
Tbh we don't exactly see Flowey using many attacks either outside the unavoidable circle, which however isn't something he could've possibly dodge here, meaning he mostly likely made the attack later.

I do agree that here we go in muddy waters though.
He's also 3.50 meters tall and literally just stands there as Kris destroys his face with Yellow Mode shoots.
Meh, that was a specific attack, if you want to go to that route too.

However I do wanna remind that certain attacks Spam uses are also unavoidable for Sans.

Blud, Frisk is not as desperate as Spamton is. Frisk has nothing to lose as they can just reset.
Frisk’s behavior changes as nothing else, they dgaf about Toriel’s death, Papyrus’ puzzles, words (including final ones), etc. — they just kill everyone, looking for every single corner for the sole reason of murdering.
Spamton instead has everything to lose, you're downplaying his pain a lot tbh.
I never played Deltarune🤷‍♂️
No way you're arguing that some "there's good in you bro" is going to stop someone who literally went as far as impersonating others and throw away that few dignity he had to get the NEO in years of attempts.
If it was on some no-name, sure, but it’s Genocide Frisk we’re talking about…

No he hasn't. We have literally no idea how that encounter went.
Yeah, the fight was definitely Flowey just doing nothing and waiting to die from Sans! He also definitely didn’t try his best, that’s why he eventually killed him but still was pissed about fighting him even after that!

I never played Deltarune🤷‍♂️
This entire sentence is enough to invalidate your vote, bud.
Frisk’s behavior changes as nothing else, they dgaf about Toriel’s death, Papyrus’ puzzles, words (including final ones), etc. — they just kill everyone, looking for every single corner for the sole reason of murdering.
Talking as if Spamton didn't just give you weapons to murder lots of his fellow people.
If it was on some no-name, sure, but it’s Genocide Frisk we’re talking about…
Why can't I say the same but with Spamton? You admitted yourself you don't know anything about him, yet you're making assumptions and having this preset of Frisk's evil being unmatched by anything, but it's quite not the case here.

This entire sentence is enough to invalidate your vote, bud.
No? You don’t have to play the game to vote.
Talking as if Spamton didn't just give you weapons to murder lots of his fellow people.
I don’t see how this is worse than Genocide Frisk.
Why can't I say the same but with Spamton? You admitted yourself you don't know anything about him, yet you're making assumptions and having this preset of Frisk's evil being unmatched by anything, but it's quite not the case here.
I do know things about Spamton. He is crazy, writes in weird style and seemingly has some connection to Gaster. Just because I never played the game doesn’t mean I don’t know anything about him (I also have Deltarune downloaded for like 2 years iirc). And it’s kinda your job to counterargument those who vote Sans, not just rely that I know everything on Spamton, lol. I still don’t see anything worse than Genocide Frisk from Spamton, and due to this I vote Sans via SI. Simple.

No? You don’t have to play the game to vote.
Votes can be invalidated if debunked though. I do not think that your arguments are enough. You said it yourself.

Plus it's very important to know both characters if you argue things like interactions and personality here.
I don’t see how this is worse than Genocide Frisk.
Because you didn't play the game nor have any context, that's normal though.
He is crazy, writes in weird style and seemingly has some connection to Gaster.
This isn't knowing about Spamton. At all.

This is like saying "I know stuff about Sans like he says "bad time" a lot."
And it’s kinda your job to counterargument those who vote Sans, not just rely that I know everything on Spamton, lol.
I do expect you do know, given that Chapter 2 has been out for 3 years now, and every Undertale fan I know did play it (outside 2 weirdos who aren't here).

Plus I'm am giving counter arguments, you instead are spamming "Frisk is still worse!" without elaborating nor making an actual comparison. It's something I call stonewalling.

Votes can be invalidated if debunked though. I do not think that your arguments are enough. You said it yourself.
That’s true, but the concession that I did not play the game does not equate to my arguments being debunked.
Plus it's very important to know both characters if you argue things like interactions and personality here.
Cool, but like, I ain’t playing 12+ hours to participate in a matchup or something.
Because you didn't play the game nor have any context, that's normal though.
Yeah, hence why you should give me what Spamton did that makes him much worse than Genocide Frisk.

And again, Empathic Manip is about to get accepted, so it wouldn’t matter anyways.
This isn't knowing about Spamton. At all.

This is like saying "I know stuff about Sans like he says "bad time" a lot."
I also know that NEO Spamton has ridiculously big DEF which is ironic compared to MTT NEO, but eh fair enough.
I do expect you do know, given that Chapter 2 has been out for 3 years now, and every Undertale fan I know did play it (outside 2 weirdos who aren't here).
Well, then you have the 3rd weirdo! And I did want to play Deltarune for a long time but…
Plus I'm am giving counter arguments, you instead are spamming "Frisk is still worse!" without elaborating nor making an actual comparison. It's something I call stonewalling.
Like, I genuinely think that hunting for every single corner just to kill as many monsters in each location as you can, and also not caring at all about such heartbreaking characters like Papyrus is morally worse than giving weapons to kill your fellow people and stuff? Lol.

That’s true, but the concession that I did not play the game does not equate
Merely explaining what Spamton does is enough.

You being stubborn isn't a counter.
Yeah, hence why you should give me what Spamton did that makes him much worse than Genocide Frisk.

And again, Empathic Manip is about to get accepted, so it wouldn’t matter anyways.
I literally did, for both.
Cool, but like, I ain’t playing 12+ hours to participate in a matchup or something.
Deltarune is 4 hours long at max for now.

Like, I genuinely think that hunting for every single corner just to kill as many monsters in each location as you can, and also not caring at all about such heartbreaking characters like Papyrus is morally worse than giving weapons to kill your fellow people and stuff? Lol.
Oh ya? You sure that that is worse than being mentally broken after that all your friends and family threw you away after that you failed at your job as a salesman, being abandoned from your best collaborator at the time of need which resulted in you being kicked from a life of luxury and living in the bin for years, going to be in an even worse situation than the initial life of failures, which led you to do the unthinkable, to do literally anything for years, attempting to infiltrate or impersonate others to get said object (despite massive physical difference) is more sane than a kid who is simply uncaring due to their ability to reset away consequences?

It really isn't?
This frog isn't wide enough to cover entire rooms just because Frisk can't go to the z-axis?
WHY ARE YOU USING UNDERTALE HERE?

The fact you guys still unironically try to equalize even game mechanics here is just sad.

Plus I don't even know what are those trucks you're talking about.

WHY ARE YOU USING UNDERTALE HERE?
It's literally the same thing. Just because Kris and co can't go to the z-axis doesn't mean that most DR attacks can't be dodged by just moving to the side?
Plus I don't even know what are those trucks you're talking about.
The Mails and Bombs attack you mentioned. They're being carried by trucks.

It's literally the same thing. Just because Kris and co can't go to the z-axis doesn't mean that most DR attacks can't be dodged by just moving to the side?
I knew you are dishonest, but I didn't imagine to this degree.

You can argue the same to Sans' stuff and also say that you can dodge everything he does through moving at the sides, given that both games are strictly 2D. We just assume for sake of being fair that to dodge these attacks you're limited to the same degree players are in a 2D field.

Otherwise you can say the same with Asgore, Jevil, etc, which is blatantly untrue.

This reminds me of that time people were unironically arguing for Touhou Danmaku being worse than Dragon Ball's for this 2D bs, it was debunked from that being 3D outside graphics limits tho lol, but still.

Oh ya, if u wanna go that route some Fangamer merch also shows DR attacks being 3D.

The Mails and Bombs attack you mentioned. They're being carried by trucks.
Fsr I never noticed that, thought you were mentioning something else that's 10 m.

Anyway, if you guys argue that Sans' stuff can't be dodged outside of what the game lets you even for other verses, same should be said for Spamton, otherwise is double standards.

Merely explaining what Spamton does is enough.

You being stubborn isn't a counter.
No, you should also give reasoning to why it is worse than Genocide Frisk. Explaining what he did alone does not help you nor does it invalidate my vote.
I literally did, for both.
Haven’t explained why it is worse than Genocide Frisk again.
Deltarune is 4 hours long at max for now.
Huh? Undertale alone is 6 hours…
Oh ya? You sure that that is worse than being mentally broken after that all your friends and family threw you away after that you failed at your job as a salesman, being abandoned from your best collaborator at the time of need which resulted in you being kicked from a life of luxury and living in the bin for years, going to be in an even worse situation than the initial life of failures, which led you to do the unthinkable, to do literally anything for years, attempting to infiltrate or impersonate others to get said object (despite massive physical difference) is more sane than a kid who is simply uncaring due to their ability to reset away consequences?
While this is all truly sad, again, why would it make him more cruel? Also, no, it is not about uncaring, it is about being truly evil on Genocide, lol. All of what I listed is the result of Frisk being evil, not uncaring.
He surely did against Frisk.

Why didn't Sans use it as 1st move against Frisk?
These statement and question do not contribute to the discussion as situations are different: Frisk is world-ending threat he needs to convince to quit, Spamton is just some nobody who wants to kill him.

Back