• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We probabbly have more info about comics one, but isn't even on the wiki, however based in the movie she basically had plot manipulation (althougth i guess not since deadpool doesn't point it out).

Don't know a lot about Nagito thought, based on what the wiki says , however he may be just as ridiculous,

I was about to give it to Nagito as his powers defy physics more often (surviving fatal wounds and having attack potency of building level via luck) and the fact he has genious intelect. However, domino picks up since she is 9-a, knows how to use guns (this can only get you so far against luck), and the fact that rather than instantaneous supernatural casualties, everything seems to be set up for her before hand (coming to think about it, her powers work much like plot armor and plot convenience). Perhaps this means she can be killed when her arc ends.

Ultimately, since there is no canon way of killing them i say inconclusive, leaning more towards domino du to points above and Nagito'o weaknesses

Nagito weakness is just more of an advantage to him rather than a hinderance. These "unlucky" things only happens to the others, rather than Nagito himself. Basically is he is lucky, the other are unlucky.

That said, I need more input about what her luck's best feat is.

These "unlucky" things only happens to the others, rather than Nagito himself. Basically is he is lucky, the other are unlucky.

That said, I need more input about what her luck's best feat is.

Even if he gets unlucky, those unlucky stuff just turns into luck. Look at Naegi (Makoto), he basically gets unlucky just to get lucky, like slipping on a paper to avoid being hit in the head by a wrench thrown by someone. Yeah, so the bad luck weakness isn't really a weakness at this point.

I agree with Homu, if I hear about her luck feats, I might be able to change my vote instead of staying on Inconclusive.

People are asking for Domino's luck feats, so here are some I could remember, but I only watched the movie once, so sorry if I misremember or forget something:

• A gun jams when she was about to get shot.
  • Causes a car accident that ends up helping her.
  • The wing mirror of the truck she was driving just happens to reflect light into Cable's eye right when he was going to shoot her, so he misses.
  • A bus (I think it was thrown by Juggernaut, but I don't remember very well) lands exactly in the right spot, so she could use it to escape.
  • Guesses an incripted code to open Deadpool's collar on her first try.
  • Is fine after the bridge is destroyed because she fell on a big panda shaped balloon.

Inconclusive.

Domino's luck seems to act faster and more efficiently, as well as being able to set up events better ahead of time, but Komaeda's luck tends to have more thorough ramifications and cancel out other people's luck.

They both have pretty even advantages and disadvantages, and the winner comes down to luck in the end.

Cue the cyclical reasoning

Back