• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this thread is to revamp the profiles of the verse since there are lots of stuffs to add from the latest chapters and new calculations to use. I have already done and compose two separate sandbox (One for Humans and the other for Kaiju) featuring drafts of the characters and how they will look when the revision is implemented.

I would also like to give a big shoutout to KingTempest as if it wasn't for his immense help, I would never be able to get the feats calculated.

So in total, there are about 15 profiles

If you want to check out the calculations that are being used for scaling, I have composed another sandbox that is for the Verse Page. In it there are two sub-sections, one is for Main Calculations and the other is Secondary Calculations.
  • Main Calculations: Basically the main calculations that are primarily utilizes for scaling purposes and the reason why XYZ characters is at a certain tier. Will also include notes for characters that are where they are due to multipliers/divisions.
  • Secondary Calculations: Essentially supporting calculations that support the calcs from the Main Calculations.

All that is left to say is that I hope that you thoroughly look over these sandbox and give feedbacks on them.

I would also like to give a big shoutout to KingTempest as if it wasn't for his immense help, I would never be able to get the feats calculated.
Any time, glad I could help with these revisions!

As I've already seen these sandboxes beforehand, I agree wholeheartedly on the revisions, but just in case I'll go through them another time just to see if there's anything that has been added that I disagree with

In fact, why are we assuming that the clouds moved in 7-B calculation? Also, you are even assuming that the thickness of the clouds is equal to 8000 meters, which is only for storm clouds

Last edited:
Well, yes, looking now it really looks like it. But assuming 8000 meters makes no sense, since these are not storm clouds

looking at it now, yeah ig i'm so used to calculating storm cloud feats that i used 8000m.

they look like cirrus clouds, which are like 1500 on average

Well there isn't much I can say overall. The profiles look alright, they have scans and references for the more needed stuff, the formatting looks alright. Can't say much on scaling since I don't know the verse but the statistics are fine if all the calcs used are accepted. I don't have the time to go over everything but from what I can see, they are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back