• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider Man (Avengers Alliance) vs Velvet Remedy (Fallout Equestria)

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Spider Man fights another FoE character. (Round 2)

Dumb irrelevant backstory:
Velvets Statuettes tell her the Symbiote on that alien superhero Spider Man is bad news. Rather than let a vulnerable Alicorn or assassin do the job, she leaves her NCR office to take him down personally...or something, idk lol.

Rules:
  • Standard Battle Assumptions used (ie ignore the dumb backstory.).
  • Black Suit (9-A) Spidey is used.
  • Speed is Unequal. (Might be changed.)
Spider-Man: 0 ()

Velvet Remedy: 1 (Mariogoods)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Stats:
  • Spider-Man's AP is 0.0197 Tons, and is Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1373.5)
  • Velvet's AP is 0.63Tons, and is Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic reactions

Last edited:
Hmm. Kinda feel like this will similar to the other match, however I'd like more opinions first.

Velvets forcefield is strong enough to repel things more durable than herself. Though this should be obvious. Her energy attacks scale to this too.

Passives gained from the Statues and by using her anti disintegration spell are useless here.

Her best option is hitting Peter with her Anesthetic Spell which she can use to paralyze him if it connects. Hindsight tells me she'd probably take a more defensive trap based approach as opposed to Xenith or any one else in her party. Key for her would be figuring out how to trick the spider sense or Peter somehow.

I vote to Velvet Remedy but it is close.
In terms of AP, Velvet Remedy is 31x stronger than Spiderman while Spiderman is faster than Velvet Remedy. However, the speed difference is not as horrible as the AP difference since Velvet Remedy has nearly comparable reaction. Also, Velvet Remedy's magics cannot be disabled by Spider's web. Forcefield and Telekinesis, Sound stuff, however, is the reason why she has more chance to gain victory. These abilities can be used even when Velvet Remedy is stuck by web and these abilities protect her from damage and web (forcefield) and fight back (telekinesis and sound). While Spider has Spider Sense along with his intelligence, which gives Spider an advantage, Telekinesis is not a thing Spider must get out of it with strength and it can buy a few time for Velvet Remedy. As John said, the paralysis spell is a good way to stop Spiderman FRA and Velvet Remedy cannot be easily stopped. His sense is to react enemies' attack rather than "homing helper".

Velvet's Telekinesis is something that Spiderman can actually break from due to being reliant more on the lifting strength of the spell. She is not as strong in that regard as other characters from the verse. At best she just slows Spiderman down with it.

The Forcefields, Energy attacks, Poison dart gun, and her other spells are her biggest wincons here.

If I remember FoE well enough she usually starts fights by blasting away with her shotgun before anything, which she'll be even more prone to doing, in part to Spiderman not visibly packing his own heat.

Velvet's Telekinesis is something that Spiderman can actually break from due to being reliant more on the lifting strength of the spell. She is not as strong in that regard as other characters from the verse. At best she just slows Spiderman down with it.

The Forcefields, Energy attacks, Poison dart gun, and her other spells are her biggest wincons here.

If I remember FoE well enough she usually starts fights by blasting away with her shotgun before anything, which she'll be even more prone to doing, in part to Spiderman not visibly packing his own heat.
Slowing down Spiderman is enough for her and maybe you can count my vote.

Back