• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 capcom powerful characters fight each others

Giga freeze is ice manip though
It's Time Manipulation.
well kinda hard to know it ice manip or not because i dont see how it active,can you give me the link to see how it work :v
It's treated as Time Manipulation due to the fact it was stated bs able to put the entire internet in a stasis for all of eternity. The attack was only ever used once and when it was used the character it was used on resisted it's affects meaning we only have a statement to go off of.

Okay.....so Blue Boi has no wincons I think....
Then this should be stomp...

But all hope is not yet lost...

Use Anime or DMC1 Dante with DSS for fairer match.....

We can continue with earlier versions of Dante while OP applies the changes to OP comment.

So I'll recommend anime Dante since he does not have same AP scaling and haxxes as Sparda DT Dante.

Okay I'll go with Anime Dante....
He only has Rebellion, E&I and Shotgun here and nothing else...

Here's his scaling chain....
Pluto<<Weakened Sparda < Argosax << Abigail <= Despair Embodied=Prime Mundus

Dante can match Abigail in base form....and one shot him with DT..

Dante's 4D soul hax is not very useful here since Blue Bio can destroy soul of Net world or something and also survive it..so he also has resistance...
Dante still has advantage in soul hax but not much.

So it all comes down to whether Blue Boi can match his AP and kill him or not....or he has any hax that can incap Dante like sealing or BFR...

So post his scaling chain pls...and discuss relevant hax.

Megaman's scaling chain is :
Gospel (The character that casually did the 2-C feat by existing.) < BN 2 MegaMan (he defeated Gospel)<< BN3 Bass (He absorbed Gospel's remains as well as casually stomped BN2 Megaman) < < Alpha (He absorbed BN3 Bass)< BN3 Megaman (He defeated Alpha)<< Nebula Grey (It stomped Megaman and Bass and they needed to fuse to beat it)< BN5 Bass (Absorbed Nebula Grey's remains)< Base form BN 6 Megaman (He should be stronger than BN 5 Bass)< Cybeasts (Mega Man needs an amp to keep up with them)= Beast Out Megaman (Has the power of the cybeasts)< EOS Bass (He absorbed the power of the cybeasts )= EOS Megaman (stalemated Bass)

That's the scaling chain and Mega Man does not have any hax that can incap that dante does not resist.

Last edited:
Shit....Dante gets clobberd hard on this anime key....but his Low Godly regen will save him...and then his hax will come into play like Quicksilver and Sealing+BFR.....

But I can see Blue Boi winning by Incapping Dante..just have to Bonk him on the head and drop him unconscious. Abigail did incap him afterall and so did Urizen....and Megaman is given as very smart on his profile....so he will figure that out.

But Dante here can also power sense....and seeing such large differences....he will DT early in the fight after First few clashes...then he only has options of hax.

6-7/10 Dante barely pulls a win ..
3-4/10 Megaman wins by incapping.

What do you think??

Okay I'll go with Anime Dante....
He only has Rebellion, E&I and Shotgun here and nothing else...

Here's his scaling chain....
Pluto<<Weakened Sparda < Argosax << Abigail <= Despair Embodied=Prime Mundus

Dante can match Abigail in base form....and one shot him with DT..

Dante's 4D soul hax is not very useful here since Blue Bio can destroy soul of Net world or something and also survive it..so he also has resistance...
Dante still has advantage in soul hax but not much.

So it all comes down to whether Blue Boi can match his AP and kill him or not....or he has any hax that can incap Dante like sealing or BFR...

So post his scaling chain pls...and discuss relevant hax.
Abigail is likely comparable to Pluto and sealed Argosax, not above them wtf?

What stops EXE from going Hub/Bug, waving his hand, and erasing Dante with this thoughts?
IDK, if Dante doesn't hold back he fear haxes, if he does it depends if Megaman starts with that directly, there is also that thing is matter manip and info manip and dante resist 1 of those but idk how that will work

He still think, doesn't he? Nothing in his profile indicates he doesn't have a mind or that he is immune because of him being data, that along with dante stupid feat is enough for me
He can think, but all the attacks that target him are tailored to do so. Even still, he regularly takes strikes to his information and soul and survives. Also, he constantly resisted the Dark Megaman’s influence on his mind, and which is just negative emotions.

He can think, but all the attacks that target him are tailored to do so. Even still, he regularly takes strikes to his information and soul and survives. Also, he constantly resisted the Dark Megaman’s influence on his mind, and which is just negative emotions.
That's nice and all but Dante bypasses resistances to fear hax quite easily (V and other demons for example) and those are from when he isn't trying, same with soul hax

Ooohhh don't act innocent , everyone has the drive to pit two favorite characters against eachother....😎.....me too..

And considering two popular Capcom characters who are 2C...it was inevitable that a match would happen soon.

Back