• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if hax will matter, GranDracmon's AP won't hurt too much. It's all up to you. Mastemon has more abilities, however GranDracmon has waaaaaay more AP.

I think hax will be the defining factor here. GranDracmon may splatter whoever he touches, but it is better than some of the stuff Mastermon can do. I think he is safe to be left in.

So, anything else?

Bump if the characters here suffice I think that I go create the thread of the battle with some rules to be ordered enough

Apparently Dormammu has absorb energy from High 1-B Eternity. He should be here imo. He also has decent sealimg and void manipulation

Goku ex machina, always saves the day!

Unless it's a character with a load of hax by which case you've just sent Goku careening into his third death.

Thor's profile ain't looking too hot. He has random brackets in his powers and abilities section.

Also if we add anyone else, we need to kick someone out. So if you want to add a character, tell who needs to go.

Honestly I like the current roster and support starting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back