• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Possibly 2-C is good in my book for a battle royale.
I agree. I personally would remove Mawgu in place of Exdeath. Mawgu is fodder in this battle; he gets erased by like 10 sources instantly.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Meh, you can remove Mawgu if you want, I just suggested him because I didn't want my first suggestion to be too overpowered.
Sorry, he isn't overpowered at all. He is just... barebones. He is a 2-C with superhuman characteristics.

Yeah, that's kind of the point, I was doing my best not to suggest anyone too powerful, but I wasn't paying attention to characters that are too weak.

Guys, have we forgotten tradition? One Dragon ball character is to be stomped in these gauntlets.

Get Zeno in there.

Sir Ovens said:
Guys, have we forgotten tradition? One Dragon ball character is to be stomped in these gauntlets.
Get Zeno in there.
Zeno doesn't get stomped but he doesn't do that great either.

Do any of the characters resist plot manipulation? If not , is it really fair to include Sayori? Afaik all her powers are just applications of plot manipulation, so her powers couldn't be dealt with/resisted by normal means and she could just write people off.

This is going to be a freaking slaughter from the start. Half these characters lead with Void Manip/EE naturally. Everyone without Mid-Godly or resistance to it is instantly gone lol.

WeeklyBattles said:
Who should the girl who was a contendor for strongest 2-C on the wiki take the place of? Hmm...
Wait... she's the strongest 2-C? Is she near Lucemon or Dracula in power? They are both out of it for making the fight pointless.

@Weekly

Well Arceus is 2-B outright now, Lucemon is banned, and Pontos is banned.

We want this to be a legit fight, rather than just 4 characters instantly wipe everyone.

@Weekly

Prefarably, lol. We already have the Strongest Characters thread for each tier thread.

Hopefully this will give some exposure to some lesser-known characters as well.

Now that I think about it, is GranDracmo fair? While he's nowhere near as haxed, he's so powerful (AP wise) that even Lucemon is wary of fighting him.

@Dragonmaster

So should I still replace him with Mastermon? Won't hax matter a lot in this battle royal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back