• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Busted 9-Cs Fight (Composite Human vs Man In The Suit) (0-0-0)

These 2 are debatebly the most powerful 9-Cs on the wiki. So when both of them get into a fight, who's coming out on top?

Composite Human (Real World) vs The Man In The Suit (Unknowingly)

Ground Rules:
  • Composite Human has prior knowledge on The Man's abilities
  • CH has a Mossberg 500 and a Crowbar
  • Fight takes place on a movie studio
  • The Man In The Suit is bloodlusted
Who Wins?

Best Human: 0 ()
Movie Monster: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
1000_F_540972292_NPTp66ndnTjumzruYRfJNnuUqwQIDedk.jpg
dggjnm3-115c414f-da68-43ec-aef8-d587e7381b91.jpg

Okay, so, The real threat to CH here is the acidic breath that the man in the suit has, which would kill CH if it lands cleanly on him. However, CH is a faster in every way (It's Athletic Human vs Peak Human Travel Speed & Up to Subsonic Combat/Reactions) And that combined with the fact that they are expecting them to do this thanks to prior knowledge, and that their shotgun could potentially stun the suit dude makes it probable they can get through. After that, CH could likely restrain them and prevent them from dissolving/biting him.

I Dunno what CH could do from there, but they definitely have all the physical advantages, so i think a K.O is possible here if this is the route CH decides to take. Can CH use objects/equipment from within the movie studio?

Can CH use objects/equipment from within the movie studio?
I don't see why not, there should be various objects sitting around like cameras and props and stuff that someone with all of the skills and knowledge of humanity could put to great use given time. Heck, all buildings are required to have fire extingushers, so CH could probably find a creative use with that, using the spray to blind Goji or something

I don't see why not, there should be various objects sitting around like cameras and props and stuff that someone with all of the skills and knowledge of humanity could put to great use given time. Heck, all buildings are required to have fire extingushers, so CH could probably find a creative use with that, using the spray to blind Goji or something
Epic

I think CH could probably buy themselves enough time if need be (They are more than fast enough to run away and hide from them) and if they do end up getting it, then yeah, they can use it to spray goji straight in the face, and checking with a quick google search i can confirm it can cause some pretty extreme eye irritation, which only gives CH even more of an advantage.

If CH can outsmart and outpace goji for long enough (Which is likely on the outsmarting part), they could also probably put something together within the set to cause an explosion to kill them, like what happened here during the production of a james bond film, and CH wouldn't have to make it "controlled" either to do so, meaning they could potentially bypass goji's regeneration if a kill is absolutely required.

Back