• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 black hats walk into a bar.

Both are low 2-C

Battle takes place in a Scottish bar

Speed is equalized

Both have prior knowledge

Transmutation and Mind Manipulation
transmutation he could simply shapeshift out of and he has dealt with mind manipulation in the form of emphatic manipulation before.

What can bill do against Social Influencing and Aura (Fear inducing and overwhelming)?

transmutation he could simply shapeshift out of and he has dealt with mind manipulation in the form of emphatic manipulation before.
Bills transmutation stops counciousness (I dont know how to type)

Mind Hax > Empathic Hax
What can bill do against Social Influencing and Aura (Fear inducing and overwhelming)?
I mean they do not give BH the insta win tbh, it will just make Bill kinda overwhelmed

Tbh those two does not seem really that useful in a 1v1 battle, I feel like a snap is a bit more simple
Except social influencing and aura forces him to tank the overwhelming, fear inducing effect that freezes him up temporarily for black hat to simply to do the aforementioned 2 or erase him across history like how he did to Aku (which he would due to finding out 2 old men and 2 kids handed his metaphorical *** over to him)

Except social influencing and aura forces him to tank the overwhelming, fear inducing effect that freezes him up temporarily for black hat to simply to do the aforementioned 2 or erase him across history like how he did to Aku (which he would due to finding out 2 old men and 2 kids handed his metaphorical *** over to him)
Can I see when his “Aura” simply makes it so his opponent cannot attack? All I know he kinda intimidates them but thats it. Bill only has to snap his fingers and with Prior Knowledge he WILL know he can win

Can I see when his “Aura” simply makes it so his opponent cannot attack? All I know he kinda intimidates them but thats it. Bill only has to snap his fingers and with Prior Knowledge he WILL know he can win
His aura involves causing all of evil in the universe to concentrate at his location causing others to feel extremely overwhelmed. By making his presence known; he sends them through shock, fear and intimidation and he has done this to that aren't Flug, Demencia or 5.0.5. are pops, hunson abadeer, HIM, Cosma and according to Flug all heroes fear him at just the sound of his name (his alias not the real name that causes people to die). Also mind has isn't superior to emphatic hax, Just like how time manipulation isn't superior to time stop. Bill's mind has also isn't layered while Black Hat upscales from Demencia's resistance to emphatic hax by causing the source of it to decay and die.

His aura involves causing all of evil in the universe to concentrate at his location causing others to feel extremely overwhelmed. By making his presence known; he sends them through shock, fear and intimidation and he has done this to that aren't Flug, Demencia or 5.0.5. are pops, hunson abadeer, HIM, Cosma and according to Flug all heroes fear him at just the sound of his name (his alias not the real name that causes people to die). Also mind has isn't superior to emphatic hax, Just like how time manipulation isn't superior to time stop. Bill's mind has also isn't layered while Black Hat upscales from Demencia's resistance to emphatic hax by causing the source of it to decay and die.
Mind Hax IS > Empathic hax. I feel like this is moreso about Black Hats identity being known and scaring people, Bill will know he is more powerful so why would he be scared? If you had a crazy murderer infront of you but you had a gun would you be scared to pull the trigger?

Empathic hax is literally a subset. Resisting Time Stop does not mean you resist Time Manipulation. This was discussed several times

[IMG alt="ImmortalDread"]https://vsbattles.com/data/avatars/s/21/21770.jpg?1699005731[/IMG]
ImmortalDread
"By default, I suppose, but this depends on the mechanics and potency of both abilities. Personally, I would assert that they are fundamentally associated in the same way. However, the former tends to have its own distinct methods, specifically in manipulating particular emotions.

It can be argued that the former can gauge the same potency and outcome as the latter when directed in that manner."

Dread says this.

[IMG alt="ImmortalDread"]https://vsbattles.com/data/avatars/s/21/21770.jpg?1699005731[/IMG]
ImmortalDread
"By default, I suppose, but this depends on the mechanics and potency of both abilities. Personally, I would assert that they are fundamentally associated in the same way. However, the former tends to have its own distinct methods, specifically in manipulating particular emotions.

It can be argued that the former can gauge the same potency and outcome as the latter when directed in that manner."

Dread says this.
The problem is Black Hat is resistant to his emotions changing, Bill simply shuts minds off when he snaps

Back