• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-2-7) Kyu vs Invisible Man (So Zark leaves me alone)

Sure would be nice if we actually knew what kyu's longevity was from, or for how long it is

"Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

Yea. Could probably be updated. I also hear pacifying is a valid win condition for characters such as frisk. But a thread should probably be made to update the win conditions

Kyu's longevity is from...living long? What else do you want from me.

Pretty sure she's still considered fairly young for a fairy.

Huh, yeah that's worth Longevity to me. So, Kyu definitely outlives IM, neither opponent can actually find each other and due to SBA neither character will actually leave of there own accord untill the fight is over...

Sorry Jack, but I think I'm changing to Kyu for Longevity.

See the logic of outliving is flawed, because due to sheer probability they'll eventually hit each other in 50 ******* years.

It isn't like, they don't know the other opponent doesn't exist. And it's not like both have Self-Sustenance either so outliving via Longevity is impossible and extremely situational anyhow, and even in that scenario Invisible Man technically has more feats of physical exertions and being active despite starving before KOing out of tiredness or hunger or something than Kyu.

Not saying that "Oh you should vote for Griffin" but the outliving wincon without anything to imply they won't A) Hit each other in decades which by simple probability is highly unlikely, and B) Both have Self-Sustenance, which isn't a thing

Back