• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-2-7) Kyu vs Invisible Man (So Zark leaves me alone)

He doesn't typically start naked though I think. So. I guess Kyu. She can make herself invisible and unhearable far faster than that guy could remove his clothing, assuming he even tried. And he can still be heard. Unlike Kyu. So it seems like Kyu has the ways to actually find him. And his weaknesses like impatients and arrogance wouldn't help his case. Gonna say Kyu

He does start naked.

He is an expert at not being heard.

His impatience is with people, not air.

Can he still flail around and hit her? He has a pretty good AP thing going for him

I mean he possibly could but it wouldn't be exactly hard for her to avoid him given her flight and the fact she literally cannot be heard unless she wants to. Dodging could probably be a bit easier than normal, at least.

Mm, alright. I personally think flying away would help once she realizes she's getting attack but what do I know.

Or just incon because they can't see each other-

Griffin has a pretty mean hook, he can dislocate jaws in a single hit and survive a pretty horrid mob beating for a while.

Personally I think he's smart and strong enough to get away with it

im the voter i vote what i want

Why would either of these two even start to fight in this scenario. They apparently know someone is trying to fight them despite them not being able to sense each other in any way once so ever? Wouldn't both of them just awkwardly stand there for about 20 minutes before self bfring themselves because there is zero proof either of them are even there to fight each other in the first place.

Why would either of them just mindlessly flail around to hit something that they can't process is even there in the first place when they could just view the information they have as wrong and continue on with their lives.

I'm voting inconclusive as I don't see any reason for them to even start fighting (unless the op edits it to say they are 100% sure an invisible person is there and that they need to kill that person).

Zark2099 said:
They know something is there... SBA state so.
But why would they view that information as fact when there is zero proof. And if its as vague as "something is there" do they have enough of a reason to mindlessly flail about for 30 minutes to try to hit "something" that has zero proof of even existing in the first place.

Kyu offers him some "invisible love".

Invisible Man has surely not had game for a long, long time, and accepts.

???

Vote Kyu.

I mean, she has emphatic manipulation, and her super shitty clairvoyance + knowing someone is nearby should be able to tell her "Hey, there's a dude nearby, but I can't see him."

And Invisible Man surely knows that not many people would be down to love an invisible man.

Kyu, luckily for him, is omnisexual.

I mean, how tf does her empathic hax work?

Also, Griffin is like, shown to be incel-ish in the books and downright antisocial, as in "I just conned my dad to bankruptcy that he commited suicide and yet I call him stupid" antisocial, supremely doubt any empathic hax will work before Griffin decks her or something.

Zark2099 said:
I mean, how tf does her empathic hax work?

Also, Griffin is like, shown to be incel-ish in the books and downright antisocial, as in "I just conned my dad to bankruptcy that he commited suicide and yet I call him stupid" antisocial, supremely doubt any empathic hax will work before Griffin decks her or something.
>incelish

>antisocial

The exact recipe for being flustered and down with a fairy who understands your invisible pain loving you.

Then, Should we really assume she could use it then on someone invisible? I would think it's like assuming sans could gravity hax someone he doesn't see. Which I typically wouldn't use.

Even then, Kyu can still probably talk him down. Like, she's a fairy, and he has never met someone invisible like him who would also go out on a date.

As well. That would require her making her voice able to be heard, thus making it entirely possible he just takes a swing at where he hears her

However, I've always thought if a character has the skill to pacify the other, it should be a viable option as a means to end the fight. Assuming they aren't Bloodlusted, and it would be in character for said character to be vulnerable to pacification. Since there are a lot of characters who have such a skill. Wether it be through charm, seduction, or something else. People such as Frisk, Barney Stinson, and others have good skills that could end a fight Non violently. Their opponent should always be considered on if they could or not (Kratos would be a no on pacifying for most, but say Shovel Knight would be more reasonable). It should be judged based on characters. But I've never seen much an issue using that as a way to end the fight just as you would any other ability. If it stops the fight and is in character and plausible to work on them. Why not? But that's just me.

Zark2099 said:
SBA states, they can't just be friends lol.
SBA says that they are willing to kill and won't just quit by default.

Furthermore characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other
So Griffin won't just simply swoon over Kyu, alongside that he's shown to be far more work oriented and psychopathic rather than a romantic anyhow.

If she Empathy hacks it is a likely win cause it's using Empathy to incapacitate him. But it hasn't shown to work on anyone invisible or shown to specifically be able to target someone who can't be seen. To my knowledge anyway. So it wouldn't work.

While I still think pacifying can be a win option for the right threads, it being judge case by case, I still do think he would sooner get the strike in and knock her out before she could sway him over due to his psychotic nature though.

I'll swap to Invisible man eventually slaps her

Back