• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1v1 Fox Only

Is it alright for the same character in a different key to fight themselves, as long as the fight is unique enough. As an example, lets say that the character is in like an Isekai setting or something, where the MC is already decently powerful in his birthplace. But when he's isekai'd, he gains new abilities that are different and replaced his old ones, and is around the same in strength, if not then slightly weaker. It'd be interesting to see how fights would play out, as long as the past version doesn't have a super exploitable weakness, so are these fights allowed on a versus thread, or would I put it in the Fun and Games catagory?

Is it alright for the same character in a different key to fight themselves, as long as the fight is unique enough. As an example, lets say that the character is in like an Isekai setting or something, where the MC is already decently powerful in his birthplace. But when he's isekai'd, he gains new abilities that are different and replaced his old ones, and is around the same in strength, if not then slightly weaker. It'd be interesting to see how fights would play out, as long as the past version doesn't have a super exploitable weakness, so are these fights allowed on a versus thread, or would I put it in the Fun and Games catagory?
Uh, I don't think that it is allowed in VS thread, but u can do it in Fun and Games, yeah

I think adding such a match to the profiles would make sense, obviously as long as the match isn't just "Later version is stronger GG"

Yeah I already posted the match into Fun & Games since I had to make modifications to the stronger variants durability to make the fight fair, it was Izuku Midoriya at 8% vs Izuku Midoriya at 100% (U.A. Beginnings)

Back