• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1a or High 1a?

Once again, I have arrived with cosmology threads that will make you cringe to your core.

Well this one is for one of my favourite characters, I m gonna explain the cosmology instead of providing scans cuz meh I m too lazy.

The world(ie the multiverse, realm of ilyhems and the domain of Syreks) is nothing but a fictional book being written by a author, if he throws the paper he is writting on, the dream(the fictional book) will die. the author himself is being controlled by a author of a higher reality, and such infinite realities exist.(Basically a high 1b Structure)

and above them lies the so called controller, who trascends the concept of "Being bound by a dream"

yet.... there are beings who can see the controller as fiction? How? no one knows, at such a level of reality conventional logic does not work. ( 1a guy, I suppose ) and yeah apparently there is again a infinite loop of such guys, seeing the last as nothing but fiction. ( If you have seen a single cosmology thread of mine, you should be immune to the word "infinite" by now. )

Beyond that, lies the True form of Azek, the source of all things in existence. where even the "start" starts and the "end" ends. his decision is ultimate, no matter at which level of reality you exist at, you are unintentionally following his/hers/its order.

My question is, is Azek's true just infinite layers into 1a or High 1a ( if high 1a, how many layers? )

The author shittery is High 1B.

Controller is 1A. The peeps above the controller are levels above 1A, upto 1A+

Azek is High 1A, and baseline.

Which verse is this for, BTW? Or is it some fanfic or your oc?

The author shittery is High 1B.

Controller is 1A. The peeps above the controller are levels above 1A, upto 1A+

Azek is High 1A, and baseline.

Which verse is this for, BTW? Or is it some fanfic or your oc?
TDTD, upto 1200 chapters or shit like that. I read it using machine translation.

its basically a isekai where the ruler ( Azek's second strongest manifestation is the rulers of the Syreks ) is too strong of be defeated by the weak Syreks, so he challenges Syreks to fight him after 3 years in mortal world. he then proceeds to take a even weaker manifestation in the world, limiting himself infinitly in all aspects. he grows stronger as the series goes and there is no "female or waifu drama" going on here, since his only consists of 4 Chads.

the author tries to not make his teammates irrelevant and also makes the fighting scenes more 'professional'?

this series, if they had a profile on the site, would be like the strongest 2a's tbh(both in haxes, ap and range cuz of the crazy scaling chain Syreks have). TD2 for 2a non smurfs, like thats crazy on bob.

as for Azek, well..... his manifestation's powers are comparable to his true forms. its just he suppresses it to not break the system itself.

if I talk about his journey, they mainly travel, defeating different manabeasts(manabeasts are divided in 9 classes depending on which beast they are, and they are further divided in 9 classes depending on their power.)

This story, although is not original in many ways, gives us a chance to experience many different aspects in one story. such as buisness, travel, isekai, magic, good combat skills.

you can both experience a op mc(his second manifestation and true form) and a mc who is struggling to survive and making his to grow in raw power.

I m reading 743 chapter right now and there was a very big cosmology reveal, making me ask this question.

I wouldn't be able to find the story with only abbreviations. What's the full name of the novel?

Also if it's machine translated, then it's likely to have a shit ton of things wrong. I assume there isn't even a fan translation?

I wouldn't be able to find the story with only abbreviations. What's the full name of the novel?

Also if it's machine translated, then it's likely to have a shit ton of things wrong. I assume there isn't even a fan translation?
The dream that day.... ( Weird name tbh )

I couldn't personally find a chapter after 746, all chapters aren't even properly present in one site.

well actually, the raw is written in my semi-native language, so I can understand it without any issue. i just prefer English due to personal reasons. what I explained is from the ones, since I just stopped using mt from 289, due to sooo many mistakes.

Can't find it anywhere, for some reason.
I can send you a pdf for volume 1 ( Chapter 1-89 ), but after that mt qgets so bad that its unreadable. also the reason there isn't a profile for it.

I suggest avoiding to read it unless you are familiar with the language it is originally written in.

I can send you a pdf for volume 1 ( Chapter 1-89 ), but after that mt qgets so bad that its unreadable. also the reason there isn't a profile for it.
If you could send me as many volumes/chapters as you have for this verse, id love that.

All the "Author" reality is High 1-B

Controller is 1-A then all of them is up to 1-A+

That Azek bullshit is At least 1-A+, possibly High 1-A

Back