• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

173 ability addition

I'd also like to point out that 173 may have have a resistance/countermeasure to precogniton:

Experiment-01: Exposure to SCP-173

SCP-187 produced a sustained scream for one minute, thirty-eight seconds before losing consciousness and falling to the ground. SCP-187 had to be physically removed, and maintained a state of catatonia for 48 hours. SCP-187 regained consciousness, but was unable to remember what she had seen, and remained in mild shock for several days

http://www.scp-wiki.net/experiment-log-187-1

I think the implication there is that she saw something traumatizing, not that 173 has resistance to precog

So she saw what? 187's whole deal is that she has passive precog that let's her see things as they are and as they will be simultaneously

So she saw 173 as a hideous monster or killing everyone or causing the apocalypse or something.

This is one of those times where the website uses "nothing is scarier". The point of that experiment log is that she sees that 173 is going to do something so terrible and so traumatic (that we don't know what is an important bit) that she screamed for a full minute, then went catonic for 2 days, was still in shock for days after, and blocked out the memory from the trauma.

Not that "anyone who tries to precog 173 gets knocked unconscious and forgets what they see"

Power null for 1-B makes more sense, I guess. I also agree with Monarch here.

Back