• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, he can use Saiam Low as his starting move. With this ability, he can reduce the opponent's power to 0 without damaging the opponent. The opponent cannot move. 03:42

Goku resists dura neg and Paralysis, so Saiam Low is not a thing. Besides, from the scan of the attack, there's nothing stopping Goku from avoiding it by simply raising his ki and forming a barrier.

Siam Low seems pretty fodder. It has to hit the opponent, seems pretty slow, and was dispelled pretty easily. Also nothing in the video implies the aura can't just be blasted through and destroyed or that it works through an aura/barrier.

I vote Goku for now. UI and martial arts skill should be enough, Apollos hax seem pretty meh besides SL which can be countered.

verse equalization works if their energy systems are similar enough
How does the Bakugan energy system work? I last watched it when I was like 12 but all I remember is they just have some energy measured in GP. I don't see how that's vastly different to Ki where having Goku sense it would break the fight instead of make it a fair by not removing an in-universe counter to BFR that Goku has.
Saiam Low may have its paralysis resisted but it’s still an omnidirectional AoE that drains all of Goku’s power. Seems like a GG to me.
Even if we assume the attack itself can't be dodged, destroyed, or blocked through Ki aura (which there's no reason to do), it simply wraps around the target and drains them VERY slowly. Goku just dips out of it instantly before he gets affected

It's not lmao.
Did you even watch the clip linked above? Apollonir released a wave of energy from his body in every direction. What would you call that if not an omnidirectional aoe?
Even if we assume the attack itself can't be dodged, destroyed, or blocked through Ki aura (which there's no reason to do), it simply wraps around the target and drains them VERY slowly. Goku just dips out of it instantly before he gets affected
On the one hand, Apollonir can just use it again? On the other, using it absorbs the targets energy which prevents them from doing anything. If we are going under the assumption that it can be blocked by ki barriers and what not, it will still drain Goku’s energy and prevent him from doing anything. Not that that matters since, if you scroll further into the vid when Apollonir fights Drago, Saiam Low doesn’t even fire off as a wave and just pulls the energy from Drago without needing to hit him with anything.

Apollonir can also just use Dispel Roa to turn off Goku’s transformations and power null him via an AoE aura, Neo Vallute also power nulls just from Apollonir getting tagged etc.

On the one hand, Apollonir can just use it again?
The clip makes it look like he can't. Once Spectra used his one counter he never uses it again and Spectras reply sounds like he's sure it's a one use ability. Either way, Goku just punches through it or dodges it again
On the other, using it absorbs the targets energy which prevents them from doing anything.
Goku resists paralysis, why would this prevent him from anything? And the energy drain is SUPER SLOW. Like Spectra, a human, could complain about it, get a monolog from Apollo, whip out another Bakugan, and make it fuse with Helios before it could absorb its energy.
If we are going under the assumption that it can be blocked by ki barriers and what not, it will still drain Goku’s energy and prevent him from doing anything. Not that that matters since, if you scroll further into the vid when Apollonir fights Drago, Saiam Low doesn’t even fire off as a wave and just pulls the energy from Drago without needing to hit him with anything.
It won't because it won't hit him? And even during the second use he first unleashes the red aura and as I've said before, Goku can just Blast through it, block it with a Ki barrier, or dodge it with IT.
Apollonir can also just use Dispel Roa to turn off Goku’s transformations and power null him via an AoE aura, Neo Vallute also power nulls just from Apollonir getting tagged etc.
So Goku just, yk, activates his transformations again? And power null by hitting him is cool by Apollo ain't hitting him through UI.
I'm also voting for Apollonir. Apollonir can summon 2 Mock Dragonoids to battle. In this case, Goku will have to fight against 3 2-C and MFTL+ characters.
Doesn't mean much if they can't hit him.

The clip makes it look like he can't. Once Spectra used his one counter he never uses it again and Spectras reply sounds like he's sure it's a one use ability. Either way, Goku just punches through it or dodges it again
He literally does use it multiple times? He uses against Helios and then he uses it against Drago. Goku isn’t punching through his energy being drained and he isn’t dodging something that doesn’t even need to make contact.
Goku resists paralysis, why would this prevent him from anything? And the energy drain is SUPER SLOW. Like Spectra, a human, could complain about it, get a monolog from Apollo, whip out another Bakugan, and make it fuse with Helios before it could absorb its energy.
And I’m not talking about paralysis? I’m saying Goku gets his energy drained which means he doesn’t have the energy to move. You’re saying these characters can complain and do things but they all scale to the Bakugan are all faster than them seeing as they can use ability cards and what not mid Bakugan attack. This actually such a nonsensical argument.
It won't because it won't hit him? And even during the second use he first unleashes the red aura and as I've said before, Goku can just Blast through it, block it with a Ki barrier, or dodge it with IT.

So Goku just, yk, activates his transformations again? And power null by hitting him is cool by Apollo ain't hitting him through UI.
Did you miss the part that it turns off the ability and they can’t use it again? Drago needed to get smacked off the field aka lose the fight before coming back for a different fight so Spectra could use the same forbidden cards again even though Dan was using ability cards multiple times in a single brawl against Helios or Drago like Neo Vallute.

UI is literally getting turned off and isn’t turning back on until Goku loses the fight, at which point it doesn’t matter.

Doesn't mean much if they can't hit him.
Attacking three people is riskier than attacking one person. Even though the Mock Dragonoids cannot hit Goku, they can protect Apollonir. He doesn't necessarily have to use the dragons he summons to attack.

Goku uses god bind, and then Kamehamehas appolonir to dust, appolonir doesn't have resistance to paralysis nore does he have the lifting strength to even move either way, he also doesn't even have to worry about defending, since his body does that automatically while using UI

Voting Goku

He literally does use it multiple times? He uses against Helios and then he uses it against Drago.
That would mean he can't use if due to the Bakugan Trap which just solidifies the argument that a ki barrier negates the ability.
Goku isn’t punching through his energy being drained and he isn’t dodging something that doesn’t even need to make contact.
It literally did need to make contact in the first instance and I'm the other we just saw him use the blast and then it hit Drago offscreen so we can't say. The wave literally doesn't do damage so they're no reason a simple Ki Blast wouldn't obliterate it.
And I’m not talking about paralysis? I’m saying Goku gets his energy drained which means he doesn’t have the energy to move.
It drains energy at a super slow rate. Saying it completely drains his energy to move is not only baseless but also funny given how ridiculously slow it was shown to be.
You’re saying these characters can complain and do things but they all scale to the Bakugan are all faster than them seeing as they can use ability cards and what not mid Bakugan attack. This actually such a nonsensical argument.
It doesn't matter whether they scale to them or not. Several characters can comment on the battle, spectra and Apollo can give speeches, and spectra can whip out another Bakugan AND the Bakugan can fuse with Helios before it drains his power completely. That's slow af regardless of whether they scale given that this is a speed equalized fight. You're basically saying Goku wouldn't be fast enough to get out of it before it drains him when Goku could literally give sever speeches, do a silly dance, dis Apollo, and still dodge before it drained him completely. All just for Gokus AD/RE to kick him back to where he was before in seconds.
Did you miss the part that it turns off the ability and they can’t use it again? Drago needed to get smacked off the field aka lose the fight before coming back for a different fight so Spectra could use the same forbidden cards again even though Dan was using ability cards multiple times in a single brawl against Helios or Drago like Neo Vallute.
That doesn't mean he can't use them again lmao. Usually if you use a card in a card game you can't use it in the same game unless you pull it again so him not using the card doesn't mean he can't use it due to the ability. Otherwise Bakugan battles would just be both players spamming the strongest card forever.
Attacking three people is riskier than attacking one person. Even though the Mock Dragonoids cannot hit Goku, they can protect Apollonir. He doesn't necessarily have to use the dragons he summons to attack.
So it goes from low diff to mid diff for Goku…? The Mocks don't have any relevant skill or abilities so they're mostly just worse shadow clones.

Remembering that Dragon Ball characters can only use ki pressure to scare or make characters lose the will to fight ( I always remember Bleach this thing now)

That would mean he can't use if due to the Bakugan Trap which just solidifies the argument that a ki barrier negates the ability.
What you said makes absolutely no sense.
It literally did need to make contact in the first instance and I'm the other we just saw him use the blast and then it hit Drago offscreen so we can't say. The wave literally doesn't do damage so they're no reason a simple Ki Blast wouldn't obliterate it.
Did you even watch the video? Saiam Low drains Drago in a visibly different way to what happened with Helios seeing as Drago doesn’t get pinned by energy and we actually see the energy being transferred to Apollonir unlike against Helios.
It drains energy at a super slow rate. Saying it completely drains his energy to move is not only baseless but also funny given how ridiculously slow it was shown to be.
And Drago got drained in 10 seconds. Stop focusing on the Helios showing and actually watch the whole video. And yes, when these guys get drained, they can’t move because they literally don’t have the energy. Do you even know how stamina works?
It doesn't matter whether they scale to them or not. Several characters can comment on the battle, spectra and Apollo can give speeches, and spectra can whip out another Bakugan AND the Bakugan can fuse with Helios before it drains his power completely. That's slow af regardless of whether they scale given that this is a speed equalized fight. You're basically saying Goku wouldn't be fast enough to get out of it before it drains him when Goku could literally give sever speeches, do a silly dance, dis Apollo, and still dodge before it drained him completely. All just for Gokus AD/RE to kick him back to where he was before in seconds.
Tf you mean it doesn’t matter if they scale lmfao? The fact that the brawlers are always faster than the Bakugan and can perform multiple actions before a single attack can even finish already debunks your pathetic attempt at downplay. AD/RE gets powernulled, stay mad.
That doesn't mean he can't use them again lmao. Usually if you use a card in a card game you can't use it in the same game unless you pull it again so him not using the card doesn't mean he can't use it due to the ability. Otherwise Bakugan battles would just be both players spamming the strongest card forever.
It literally does. We already know that Bakugan can use the same ability cards multiple times in a single fight but Spectra didn’t use the same forbidden card again after Apollonir nulled them until Drago lost and got sent out again for another fight. Keep coping with that whataboutism. Dan using Neo Vallute multiple times in a fight proves you’re wrong.
Goku uses god bind, and then Kamehamehas appolonir to dust, appolonir doesn't have resistance to paralysis nore does he have the lifting strength to even move either way, he also doesn't even have to worry about defending, since his body does that automatically while using UI

Voting Goku
Read the thread and you’d know that Goku touching Apollonir will just get him powernulled.

What you said makes absolutely no sense.
Wdym? Helios was getting sucked, used the trap armor which negated the ability, and not only did Spectra seem confident the ability won't work again, Apollo didn't use it on Helios again despite Spectras counter being only one use. Meaning the only logical conclusion is that having an armor somehow counters the ability.
Did you even watch the video? Saiam Low drains Drago in a visibly different way to what happened with Helios seeing as Drago doesn’t get pinned by energy and we actually see the energy being transferred to Apollonir unlike against Helios.
Doesn't matter because we still see him release the red energy wave and Drago only being affected after it supposedly hits him offscreen. Meaning Goku can still casually counter it.
And Drago got drained in 10 seconds.
Still super slow wtf? 😭
"oh no he can only fly around the universe 10x before he gets sucked dry".
Stop focusing on the Helios showing and actually watch the whole video.
"stop focusing on the linked feat that shows the ability is fodder" nah I don't think I will. Since that's the scene that actually describes what the ability does while in the other we're assumed to already know what it does.
And yes, when these guys get drained, they can’t move because they literally don’t have the energy. Do you even know how stamina works?
Literally headcanon lmao. Especially since we literally see Helios struggle against the paralysis and his body being tied by the aura meaning it simply paralyzes you and takes away your power. There's canonically no tie between the paralysis and power loss, they are both just individual effects of the ability as far as we know.
Tf you mean it doesn’t matter if they scale lmfao? The fact that the brawlers are always faster than the Bakugan and can perform multiple actions before a single attack can even finish already debunks your pathetic attempt at downplay.
Lmao calm down buddy. They're not faster, they're relative. And they aren't trying to "perform multiple actions before a single attack" they're casually talking. Apollo literally monologs. And not only that but a Bakugan trap can transform and connect to Helios AFTER Helios already lost over 300/400 points of his power. Goku will literally invent cure for cancer before Apollo drains him completely with how slow it's shown.
stay mad.
Very ironic.
It literally does. We already know that Bakugan can use the same ability cards multiple times in a single fight but Spectra didn’t use the same forbidden card again after Apollonir nulled them until Drago lost and got sent out again for another fight. Keep coping with that whataboutism. Dan using Neo Vallute multiple times in a fight proves you’re wrong.
No it doesn't. That could only mean Dan has duplicates of the card. Dan literally says in the battle "I still have cards to use" implying he can only use a specific amount of cards a specific amount of time. This would be consistent with literally every other similar card game ever (Pokémon, Magic, YuGiOh, etc) as well as the official Bakugan games like BBB for ps3 and NDS where you can only use each ability and gate card only once.

There's also the Official New Vestroia rulebook which verbatim tells you to put the used ability cards into your "used pile".

But if even the official games, rulebooks, and common sense don't convince you then I don't care. You have to prove they can spam any card they have multiple times without duplicates in order to claim it got somehow sealed through power null. It's your claim and you need to substantiate and prove it. It's not my responsibility to prove you wrong if you can't prove you're right to begin with.
Read the thread and you’d know that Goku touching Apollonir will just get him powernulled.
Goku getting tagged might leave him power nulled. Not Goku touching him in general. Which wouldn't matter because Goku just hits him with a Kamehameha instead of a punch, or punches him through a Ki barrier and it's joever for Apollo

Telling me to read a thread as of o haven't already because I have an opinion that tiu don't, is silly

And FYI, I am an avid fan of both these verses, I know Bakugan inside and out, touching appolonir work do squat, him tagged Goku with a power null ability is what will power null Goku

So again, god bind+Kamehameha dusts him

Back