• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Against the Uchiha's killer, the "Absolute Demon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itachi Uchiha VS Mard Geer
Battlefield: Hueco Mundo
Both are Equal Speed
Standart Battle Assumptions
Forms to use: Alive Itachi | Etherious Form Mard Geer

Itachi:
Mamaroza, Patates, TauanVictor, Apollonir.Scale, karo_senpaii, Padaruyos, V999, CryptonBestDbFan, Arcker123, Amon.vl, Spectra_Schiffer, LordGinSama, Robo432343, UchihaSlayer96
Mard Geer:
Lynieryz, Zeinx, Valeska24, Zackra1799
Incon:
ItachiUchiha_28Original29.jpg
Etherious_Form_Mard_Geer_Render.jpg

Last edited:
Can he do this if the Spirit of Mard is sealed?
Its like a cloning machine, when a member of tartaros dies, a clone is remade inside a tube inside of hells core, which is a lab in plutogrim.

As far as Mards soul being sealed via the totska blade, Considering that a member of tartaros split a piece of his soul off before his death, and and full copy was then remade in hells core, as well as several full fledged demons were originally created from hells core itself, I don't see sealing his soul would affect the method of Resurrection used here.

Its like a cloning machine, when a member of tartaros dies, a clone is remade inside a tube inside of hells core, which is a lab in plutogrim.

As far as Mards soul being sealed via the totska blade, Considering that a member of tartaros split a piece of his soul off before his death, and and full copy was then remade in hells core, as well as several full fledged demons were originally created from hells core itself, I don't see sealing his soul would affect the method of Resurrection used here.
Dude, almost none of the things you mentioned are mentioned in the profile.

Who cares if the profile is not up to date? Comment knowing that the topic we are discussing is a comparison within the vsb profile.
I already know that in mard geer's profile, the haxes I mentioned have already been added, they just don't have descriptions, that's why I said it's outdated, anyway, a few haxes can still be added, anyway, everything zackra said has more or less context in the profile, zackra is absolutely right and at the same time Mard geer will not be affected in any way by itachi's so-called seals. mard geer can block all of itachi's attacks, and it will be mard geer who will win this battle.

I already know that in mard geer's profile, the haxes I mentioned have already been added, they just don't have descriptions, that's why I said it's outdated, anyway, a few haxes can still be added, anyway, everything zackra said has more or less context in the profile, zackra is absolutely right and at the same time Mard geer will not be affected in any way by itachi's so-called seals. mard geer can block all of itachi's attacks, and it will be mard geer who will win this battle.
You don't provide evidence for anything you mentioned and And you need to prove how this reflects on the profile. How does Mard Geer resist things like Itachi's Layered Genjutsu etc?

You don't provide evidence for anything you mentioned and And you need to prove how this reflects on the profile. How does Mard Geer resist things like Itachi's Layered Genjutsu etc?
First of all, as far as I know, genjutsu doesn't work on a character in another universe, it only works in reverse, and it also has no layers, there is never infinity between them, and the vsb profile doesn't have this anyway, there is no layered genjutsu.

I don't have to prove it to you, I told you why it was given, if you are very curious, it's none of my business, go research it.

Bro 💀 The incident Zackra mentioned seems to have given Geere immo 8. If I don't see immo8 in your profile, it means immo8 will not be used in versus thread. Even if used, it remains inside the Tskuyomi forever. 🤣

First of all, as far as I know, genjutsu doesn't work on a character in another universe, it only works in reverse, and it also has no layers, there is never infinity between them, and the vsb profile doesn't have this anyway, there is no layered genjutsu.

I don't have to prove it to you, I told you why it was given, if you are very curious, it's none of my business, go research it.
You should research ocular genjutsu and Tsukuyomi

First of all, as far as I know, genjutsu doesn't work on a character in another universe, it only works in reverse,
What we call genjutsu is mind mp and it is in the character's profile, and there is no need for a layer. Mard Geer has no Mind mp or Ki mp resistance.
Lol the funny thing is that it's not my problem, you can't respond to Mind MP or other features. Instead of telling me to research, you should learn about the character you are defending yourself. You didn't even say what you mentioned in the profile. lmao

Bro 💀 The incident Zackra mentioned seems to have given Geere immo 8. If I don't see immo8 in your profile, it means immo8 will not be used in versus thread. Even if used, it remains inside the Tskuyomi forever. 🤣
What he is talking about is not immo8 but resurrection and tsukuyomi will not work on that + I said the situation with genjutsu.
It's true what Zackra said

What he is talking about is not immo8 but resurrection and tsukuyomi will not work on that + I said the situation with genjutsu.
It's true what Zackra said
? Zackra only mentioned something about sealing his soul, he couldn't say anything about genjutsu and what you said is complete nonsense. (about genjutsu)

They couldn't even present it for a reason, what do you achieve bro?

If you don't have vision problems, you should have read this
Besides, my answers are none of your business, my friend

If you don't have vision problems, you should have read this
Besides, my answers are none of your business, my friend
still can't stand up to Tsukuyomi. What makes you think you won't stay inside Tsukuyomi forever?

It's very strange not to want a response to the answer you gave in the versus thread, my friend.

Is this Itachi's starting move? and what exactly is Mard's starting move? If it is e.e or cm3 there is nothing itachi can do
You're misinterpreting tsukuyomi and genjutsu. While Itachi can put him into genjutsu at his own will, the other party can put himself into genjutsu just by looking at Itachi (there is no need to even look into his eyes).

You're misinterpreting tsukuyomi and genjutsu. While Itachi can put him into genjutsu at his own will, the other party can put himself into genjutsu just by looking at Itachi (there is no need to even look into his eyes).
Misinterpretation? I asked if that was his starting move man if so as I said you should wait for Zackra or any FT supporter

Misinterpretation? I asked if that was his starting move man if so as I said you should wait for Zackra or any FT supporter
He cannot make the first move because when the battle starts, the first person to be affected will be Geer, depending on his own reaction time.

^
The next time you have no arguments to prove your instincts, don't comment on a universe you know nothing about, okay? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back