• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

16.000 Pages

When you say "anything new", what exactly does the staff universally accept? Because Composite Goku (for example) has "differences" compared to main canon and other profiles by a bunch of things. But it seems as though a consistent argument is that a gateway would be open to a bunch of requests.

As if that's a bad thing. Why would it be, if we can manage all these profiles? It sounds like people just don't want certain profiles made— and i'm Not talking anti-Dragon ball or any specific bias. It just sounds like arbitrary discrimination against certain profiles.

I am honestly not sure, but when I suggested a composite Goku profile it was voted down.

Anyway, it is better if you start another forum thread for this discussion.

We can replenish this wiki eternally: the theme of our is so much wide and it's just impossible to add all characters in existence (even not counting those ones without any powers and abilities). This wiki may still be active even in the next century: of course there will be new verses in the future, and the future generations will continue our task.

Back