• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What sick man sends BABIES to fight me?" (Heavy vs. Isaac [TBoI]; FINISHED)

Would've made this a Heavy vs. Magdalene thread as they both share somewhat similar roles, but I feel like that thread wouldn't get any traction and just die off even faster than this one would. Oh, and uh, enjoy this edit I made ig

zNeQKTc.png

Rules:​

Gravel War Heavy upscales to someone who while fairly wounded tanked a 0.007 Tons of TNT feat.
Early game Isaac scales to ~0.0056 Tons of TNT.
It's about a 1.25x difference in AP without taking into account how Heavy upscales from his feat.

evMk5Ob.png
0Wltthq.png

(Heavy's artwork is by Quaz on Tumblr, and Isaac's artwork is by dove-tears on Tumblr as well)

Last edited:
Equalizing speed equalizes their reaction speed, so both would still have the same stats.

any way, heavy will not be able to dodge any of isaac tears thanks to his movment speed and natural slowness while using his machine gun, also heavy only iten that will matter will be the Tomislav sinse he will not be able to run away from isaac to use the healing even with the gloves, for his luck isaac itens make him do less damage per tear, even trough the DPS is higher thanks to the tears fire rate increasing this gives heavy the opoertunity to turn isaac into grounded meat thanks to bullets piercing damage basically ignoring conventional dura and the shear DPS of heavy main weapons

considering they start 10 meters away by SBA I would give this to Heavy , his bullets are a lot faster them his reaction speed, have a massive DPS and he has range advanttage, Isaac would go from beingh baby to grounded meat really fast

a interesting match

Equalizing speed equalizes their reaction speed, so both would still have the same stats.

any way, heavy will not be able to dodge any of isaac tears thanks to his movment speed and natural slowness while using his machine gun, also heavy only iten that will matter will be the Tomislav sinse he will not be able to run away from isaac to use the healing even with the gloves, for his luck isaac itens make him do less damage per tear, even trough the DPS is higher thanks to the tears fire rate increasing this gives heavy the opoertunity to turn isaac into grounded meat thanks to bullets piercing damage basically ignoring conventional dura and the shear DPS of heavy main weapons

considering they start 10 meters away by SBA I would give this to Heavy , his bullets are a lot faster them his reaction speed, have a massive DPS and he has range advanttage, Isaac would go from beingh baby to grounded meat really fast

a interesting match
Counted!

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS

So I think the main thing going against Heavy here is size. Isaac, being 80 cm to Heavy's 196 cm. Is easily more capable of landing his shots than Heavy. Who will actively have to be moving about to land a good amount of hits. Which as we all know, it's really Heavy's strong suit. And the Tomislav being more accurate in its shots honestly makes it more of a detriment to Heavy. As the shots won't be as much all of the place.

But for Isaac's other advantages. He makes up for the dura gap with soul hearts. Which Heavy has to deal with first before actually killing Isaac. Not to mention his Type 2 Immortality will be a major pain. Isaac's healing option is also better than Heavy's sandvich. As iirc Heavy only has one sandvich, while the Yum Heart only has a cooldown.

So yeah I do think Isaac just wears Heavy down. And ALSO! If he just drops a bomb behind Heavy its kinda over.

Voting Isaac

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS

So I think the main thing going against Heavy here is size. Isaac, being 80 cm to Heavy's 196 cm. Is easily more capable of landing his shots than Heavy. Who will actively have to be moving about to land a good amount of hits. Which as we all know, it's really Heavy's strong suit. And the Tomislav being more accurate in its shots honestly makes it more of a detriment to Heavy. As the shots won't be as much all of the place.

But for Isaac's other advantages. He makes up for the dura gap with soul hearts. Which Heavy has to deal with first before actually killing Isaac. Not to mention his Type 2 Immortality will be a major pain. Isaac's healing option is also better than Heavy's sandvich. As iirc Heavy only has one sandvich, while the Yum Heart only has a cooldown.

So yeah I do think Isaac just wears Heavy down. And ALSO! If he just drops a bomb behind Heavy its kinda over.

Voting Isaac
Heavy bullets upscale a lot from the rockets in tean fortress, Isaac wouldn't be able to dodge them sinse they blitz what both of them scale to, rockets

not to mention heavy machine guns have a lot of knock back that can even keep mercenaries in the air

Heavy bullets upscale a lot from the rockets in tean fortress, Isaac wouldn't be able to dodge them sinse they blitz what both of them scale to, rockets
While Isaac would have some trouble directly dodging the bullets due to their sheer speed alone (they should be about 2.843x faster than Isaac's reactions if we're using the muzzle velocity of an M134 minigun [853 m/s]), he would still likely be able to aim dodge at least some of them as he's done that before in the past with things far faster than him, e.g. the Brimstone lasers from various bosses such as Mom's Heart and Krampus.

While Isaac would have some trouble directly dodging the bullets due to their sheer speed alone (they should be about 2.843x faster than Isaac's reactions if we're using the muzzle velocity of an M134 minigun [853 m/s]), he would still likely be able to aim dodge at least some of them as he's done that before in the past with things far faster than him, e.g. the Brimstone lasers from various bosses such as Mom's Heart and Krampus.
TF2 bullets are faster as they blitz rockets(, yes, Issac can aim dodge, but why would he do that if he don't know how a machine gun works and maybe don't even know what one is?

Ngl I'm kind of leaning towards Isaac here. I've started playing tboi recently so I have a good idea of what Isaac can do. Isaac is used to dealing with Danmaku and he might be able to maneuver around the Tomislav by aim dodging until its ammo runs out. Isaac more than capable of taking many bullets from heavy due to his type 2 immortality and Isaac tears are also very versatile here, being able to bounce off walls and split into smaller tears.

Ngl I'm kind of leaning towards Isaac here. I've started playing tboi recently so I have a good idea of what Isaac can do. Isaac is used to dealing with Danmaku and he might be able to maneuver around the Tomislav by aim dodging until its ammo runs out. Isaac more than capable of taking many bullets from heavy due to his type 2 immortality and Isaac tears are also very versatile here, being able to bounce off walls and split into smaller tears.
Heavy turning speed aparently scales to the bullet speed

Actually I’m gonna lock in my vote for Issac. All Issac has to do is last until Heavy’s Tomislav runs out of ammo which shouldn’t be to hard to do his experience dodging, small size, and due to the lower bullet spread on the Tomislav. After runing out of ammo Heavy’s only way of attacking Issac will be trying to melee him with the gru which won’t end well for Heavy due to him being slower then Issac.

He scales to rocket speeds which uh

are faster than bullets iirc. Also as a side note Isaac has type 2 immortality which lets him survive even when decapitated so I feel like Isaac has better survivability than people think

are faster than bullets iirc. Also as a side note Isaac has type 2 immortality which lets him survive even when decapitated so I feel like Isaac has better survivability than people think
bro if he gets shot he will be slowed and then heavy will turn him into a mush

He scales to rocket speeds which uh

The TF2 bulletes blitz the TF2 rockets trough, but the argument is aim doding

Just to note, that heavy shoots around 166 bullets per second, so that 200 ammo is likely just game balancing, as in his meet the video he shot his gun for 12 seconds.

if Isaac gets shot, that’s not just one bullet hitting him, that’s another couple dozens hitting him along with it

Back